'Welcome to my Darkside'

Casidy's POV

The sound of glass shattering was what brought me back to reality.

'How the fuck did I make them draw me out this far? I am better than this!'

"Help mi carry har go a di car deh! And Joseph.. deal wid Jade and mek sure ntn no damage!" Reign instructed. He was calmer than I expected, but then again, I really don't care about his reactions anymore. "Nuh man nuh seh a word... meeee shout unu yere!"

The music was off and the crowd parted, giving us way to exit. The chitter and chatters echoed as Reign held my wrist hauling me out.

'The fuck?'

"Let me the fuck go!" I pulled out of his grip.

"C nuh test mi right now! Just come on!" He said with his teeth clenched.

" I am not going anywhere with you!" That I was sure about. "The same way I got here, that's how I will leave! So you stay here and nurse yuh skinny crawny bitch and I'll find myself home!"

He turned to face me and reached out to grab me.

"Reign.... I swear to God... If you 'EVER' touch me!!!"

He pulled back and stepped aside and I marched passed him straight to where I parked. I made sure to block the entrance because nobody was gonna escape me tonight.

'I see bloodclaat red!' My inner Goddess posed in her black leather tights suit and sword.

As I opened the door an overwhelmed feeling came over me, and just like that... I was back at state and feeling I had when we first met in the parking lot, but this time I sure as hell wasn't gonna cry.

'Well atleast not here.... cause who am I kidding? My eyes were surely gonna cause a storm tonight!' I thought of securing the locks but cut my eyes at the thought, 'Cause if him eva tink him bad, set a foot in ya!'

I reversed and drove out on the highway. I tried my best to maintain a steady moderate speed. I surely had more yo live for than to lose my life over a man and a piece of stick figure.

'Surely mi betta than this, so how tf did i end up here?' And somehow the voice in my head was no more.

The lights were red up ahead and I reflected on what happened a few minutes ago.

****Earlier that night****

"Mek a tek mi icecream and gaa mi bed yaa cause mi cyaan afford fi mi brain chip!" I mumbled walking up the stairs. My mind was in complete chaos, being back and forth with my own self was really taking a toll.

I tossed the bedroom door open as rage steamed from my ears.

'Pressure buss pipe and mi surely naa sidung and stress over ntn!'

I made my decision there, I was most definitely going! So I went to the closet and tried to find the best possible outfit to wear.

'Cyaan go inna any and anything... affi show him and them wa dem deh miss!'

I stumbled across a sexy short infinity dress I have avoided wearing for sometime now. It was uncomfortably short and so Everytime I decided to wear it, I chickened out. But surely not tonight!

I was determined to look my best tonight. Nothing or anyone would stand out more than me at that ... whatever they called it.

I put on some light makeup, soft glam you might call it.

'Alright gyal ready fi tek on trouble!'

Tip toeing down the stairs I looked carefully ahead so I could avoid 3 things... Mummy, Charity's toys along the path and M&M .

'Mi no waan him see mi and go warn off Reign'

Their loyalty to him was like none other and I really don't want them getting in my way.

'Mi waan ketch him red-handid!'

I wasn't even gonna drive any of his vehicles. I scanned the entertainment center for my altis' key.

'Glad mi neva give up pon yuh mi gyal cause wi surely ago do road tonight!'

I drove out from the garage carefully and headed towards the gate.

"Goodnight Miss Brown. Will you be needing escort services tonight?" Mr Jarrett the lead Security Officer asked. He knelt and peered in the car. "It's mighty late and being as Mr. Whyte is accompanying..."

'Escort mi fuck ?'

I felt a bit drawn back by his suggestion, but once I really put thought into it, he was only doing his job and I trust him way better than the last security company. And besides, I hired them and put all the precautions into play.

"No James. I'll be fine.... If anything happens to come up though I remember the measures quite clearly so you will definitely be alerted. Thank you."

"OK Ma'am Have a great night Miss Brown." He said stepping back and nodding for clearance to let me through the gate.

With a tute of my horn, as soon as the gate was fully opened. I sped off down hill, moments away from my showdown.

Finding him was easy because we both had access to each other's locations at all times because of what went down earlier. Some may call it toxic, but I call it playing smart.

'Mi sure as hell naa mek anedda incident like that happen agen!'

My heartbeat stronger and stronger as I closed in on his hangout spot.

"Gad! Mi cyaan wait fi see dat deh Brown slimmaz deh!" I spoke out loud as my mind skipped through the collections he had while we were 'ONLY FRIENDS' at that time.

'Mi have a feeling mi know a who eno but lets just wait and see!'

*****************************************
HEY LOVELIES 👋🏾❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

UNU NO KILL MI AT ALL! OHHHHH.... HOW I'VE MISSED YOU GUYS, BUT SADLY I'VE JUST BEEN SO DEMOTIVATED LATELY.

TRUTH BE TOLD... ONE NIGHT MI JUST OPEN THE APP AND READ THROUGH ABOUT 200 COMMENTS FROM THE TWO BOOKS, AND ASK IF THE FIYAH NO GET BACK IGNITED! MI SEH SPARKS A FLY ALL BOUT!

ITS A WHOLE DIFFERENT MOOD WATCHING YOU GUYS READIBG AND COMMENTING FROM THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF BOOK ONE TO THE MOST CURRENT ONES IN BOOK TWO.. THE ENCOURAGEMENT AND LOVE IS REAL AND I THANK YOU GUYS FOR CREATING THIS ESCAPE FOR ME.

********************

SOOOOOOO!!!!!!

WHAT'S YA GIRL ABOUT TO DO RIGHT ABOUT NOW? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

SWEAR WHEN CASIDY HEAD CHIP...EEE PLUG RIGHT OUT! 👿

BUT SERIOUSLY? HOW WOULD YOU REACT AFTER HEARING A VN LIKE THAT?

WOULD YOU POP UP AS SHE IS ABOUT TO DO?😶