Chapter 52

The day of the wedding came and the bows had been done.

"Give it to him before we get surrounded by multiple guests that I don't want to socialize with." Mianmian hissed at Jin Zixuan who nodded and went to find Jin Zixun.

"Young Madam Jin, I would like to give my congratulations." Mianmian gave the best smile she could muster up as she looked towards Sect Leader Yao.

"Why thank you Sect Leader Yao." Mianmian said before thinking 'Zixuan you better hurry up I tell you, I don't want to talk with these old goats.'

Jin Zixuan walked around until he found his cousin "Zixun." he called out and Jin Zixun turned around.

"Cousin! Hurry up and give it to me! I need to show that bastard a lesson!" Jin Zixun quickly raged out.

"I will give it to you but first make sure not to break it. We still need to return it to Sect Leader Wei." Jin Zixuan said.

He really doesn't trust his cousin NOT to break the compass so he'll just stay beside him.

Jin Zixuan sighed before explaining what Jin Zixun should do and gave him the compass.

"Great, now where is that bastard?"

Was the first thing Jin Zixun said as he grabbed the compass that started pointing towards the guests.

Jin Zixuan followed his cousin because he'll be grabbing the compass first thing when the compass gives the signal that they are in front of the said person.

—————————

Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangil, and Nie Huaisang went towards Mianmian.

"Congratulations on your wedding." Wei Wuxian said.

Mianmian nodded her head before a genuine smile came in view "Thank you, Sect Leader Wei might as well send his invitations for his wedding."

Wei Wuxian flushed red "We don't talk about that yet, Lotus Pier is still rebuilding, I have a few clans and towns to take care of and the burial mounds project before I can even think of marriage."

You can see the dark circles under his eyes.

"No wonder your eyes are so black."

"Hey!"

Mianmian chuckled "Anyway what is taking my so-called-husband so long!? There are a few more gusts waiting in line to greet me!" She said annoyed.

"This place has a lot of people, you wouldn't know when the compass will stop pointing." Nie Huaisang said.

Lan Wangji was just looking at Su Minshan, even in this timeline he was able to found his own sect and copy Gusu Lan.

"Who are you looking at?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Su Minshan, he made his own clan and everything is a boring copy of the Lan Clan, his clan is even under Gusu territory." Lan Wangji said and the three turned to look "Well the robes does look similar, he's also holding a guqin, thankfully he isn't wearing a forehead ribbon." Nie Huaisang said.

"And that person was a part of your clan?" Mianmian asked and Lan Wangji nodded.

"I thought GusuLan would only accept good-looking disciples, Su Minshan has a face even below average." Mianmian commented.

"I didn't know what Uncle was thinking." Lan Wangji shrugged.

"Good thing he got kick-" Wei Wuxian was cut off when Jin Zixun (with Jin Zixuan trailing behind) had stopped in front of Su Minshan.