Chapter 22

Lan Wangji was at the gates of Cloud Recesses, waiting for Wei Wuxian to make his arrival.

'When is he getting here? I'm growing Impatient!!' He was getting impatient, he hasn't seen the younger male for over a month now!

The two guards who were watching the gates were trying their best not to mind the second young master who seemed to be glaring hard at the staircase.

'Where is Wei-gongzi? I don't think I'll be able to breathe if there would be more glaring from the ice jade.' one of the guards thought.

Familiar laughter came from above them and Lan Wangji looked up and smiled softly.

"Lan Zhan!" Wei Wuxian got down and got off his sword "You know I hate those stairs! It would have been a bit better if you looked up! Not all answers are on the ground anyway." Wei Wuxian smiled.

"Mn, missed Wei Ying."

"Aw, I missed Lan Zhan too!" He hugged the taller man.

Once he let go, Wei Wuxian immediately grabbed onto the other's arm and walked inside Cloud Recesses "I have so much to tell you! You won't belive how cute the children are! When I told them about..."

And Wei Wuxian started his daily dose of ramblings.

Lan Wangji was more than happy to listen! Even when that Wen Ning was brought up, Wei Wuxian said he saw him as a little brother so it was...partly fine.

He was just more than happy to listen to his crush as the younger would ramble, smile, joke, and laugh at his stories.

"And that's all that I will currently share!" Wei Wuxian said meaning he can't think of anything else worth telling at the moment.

"How were you and did anything happen? I heard the rumors and I would like to know which are false and true." Wei Wuxian said.

"Wei Ying, the other's are still at class, let's go to the Jingshi shall we?" Lan Wangji stole a quick kiss on Wei Wuxian's cheek and started running.

Wei Wuxian was still before going fully tomato and started chasing the second Jade.

"Lan Zhan! You get back here!"

"Why should I!? You think you can get away with kissing my cheek? I'll have to give you one back as revenge!"

"You! Slow down you shameless man!"

They were running around and somehow was not caught by any Lan disciple.

Su She doesn't count as a Lan disciple so he of course caught them.

The two were punished into copying scriptures.

Like that was going to stop them from talking.

"So, while we're the only ones here in the library, tell me some stuff." Wei Wuxian said as he got bored from writing.

"Jiang Wanyin failed his test...twice in arow and would always fail to answer Uncle correctly."

Wei Wuxian blinked "He never really failed back in Lotus Pier but that was to be expected anyways." Wei Wuxian sighed.

"Never failed in Lotus Pier?"

Lan Wangji couldn't help but ask, he doesn't feel guilty about thinking that Jiang Wanyin isn't really smart without Wei Wuxian's help as the purple robed man had average to good grades when he and Wei Wuxian were still in...good terms?

"Oh I guess you never knew about it, I thought there were rumors about it but I guess not, hopefully none of Lotus Pier would spread it, Yunmeng Jiang is already falling apart with rumors and with Madam Yu-Jiang- sorry I keep forgetting the actual Madam Yu made some kind of announcement regarding that!" He laughed lightly.