Chapter 48

What's more embarrassing than being a son of a servant?

Is being the son of a Sect Leader but working as a servant!

Jin Wanyin did not deserve any of this! Yet here he is, standing beside Jin Guangshan and his sister is standing beside Madam Jin.

Both of them were not allowed to sit down.

It should have been him leading Yunmeng on that horse but that street rat took it away!

—————————

Wei Wuxian was smiling and waving at everyone. This hunt will only be joined by the disciples meaning he can't really join but watch from the side.

It's fine though, Lan Wangji is wearing purple robes and he looks so breathtaking.

Lan Wangii turned at his direction and winked "Here, I got this for you." he gave him a peony.

Wei Wuxian smiled and took it before placing it on his ear "It's beautiful." Lan Wangji commented "Thanks." Wei Wuxian mumbled but smiled either way.

And now Lan Wangji took his position on the disciples area beside his brother as Yunmeng Disciples were sided with the Lans then Jins then Nie's.

Wei Wuxian smiled at the current sect leaders and sat on his seat.

The seating arrangement was: Yu Ziyuan, Jin Guangshan, Madam Jin, Wei Wuxian, Qingheng-jun, and Nie Mingjue.

"Thank you for joining us today." Jin Guangyao smiled as he started and Wei Wuxian was not liking it at all 'He gives me the creep.' he thought.

And so Jin Guangyao started the introduction, Wei Wuxian hasn't seen Madam Jin in a few months but she looked tired and worn out.

He didn't like it.

"Madam Jin."

Madam Jin turned and faced Wei Wuxian "Yes?"

"You look tired, please have this." he gave her a pouch "This is filled with medicinal tea what might help you, I suggest making the tea yourself."

Madam Jin nodded as she took the pouch "Thank you, I will keep it in mind."

Madam Jin side eyed at Jin Yanli.

Yu Ziyuan was not enjoying herself.

She had different maid who had to feed her, bathe her and dress her.

And now she's in front of the whole cultivation world without arms!

And her children are mere servants!? UNACCEPTABLE!

But she didn't say anything.

"Before we start, why don't we have one disciple from each clan shoot a target?" Jin Guangyao said.
"I'll go first." Jin Zixuan said before he went forward and took an arrow before aiming at one of the targets.

Breathe,

Aim,

Shoot.

He shot one of the targets on bullseye.

Jin Zixun laughed "See if any of you are better than him!?'

Jin Zixuan rolled his eyes at his cousin "Silence yourself" he hissed.

Nie Huaisang was pushed forward by his traitorous disciples who feared Nie Mingjue.

Nie Huaisang went on and aimed before he shot one target near bullseye.

Nie Mingjue clapped and smiled at his brother.

Wei Wuxian clapped as well.

And Now it was Yunmeng's turn.