Chapter 29

After dinner Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji excused themselves as the two wanted to explore the place.

"Ah Lan-er-gege." Wei Wuxian called out to the other who hummed "We both won so buy me a tanghulu since Chifengzun had bought us dinner! Then you can tell me what you want!"

Lan Wangii nodded and the two went towards the stall and Lan Wangji talked with the stall owner.

Wei Wuxian was staring at Lan Wangji, he was...a sight as most would tell. he doesn't know why but he would always feel safe around him and usually would want to be closer.

His eyes then stared at those cherry lips of Lan Wangji, they look so...he quickly shook his head 'Calm yourself! Lan Zhan deserves someone better than you!'

"Bunny?"

Wei Wuxian looked up and saw Lan Wangji holding out two tanghulu's he took one and muttered 'thanks.'

"Is everything Alright? You look a little red."

Wei Wuxian awkwardly laughed and patted the other's arm 'Oh God his arms are buff-' he turned red and shook his head "I'm fine, isn't it a bit hot out here? Woh! I'm sweating!"

Lan Wangji didn't seem to believe him but shrugged "Well Qishan is located near a volcano anyway, let's get back to the inn."

Wei Wuxian nodded and the two made their way back towards the inn they were going to stay in.

"Ah, I was waiting for the two of you." they heard Lan Xichen's voice as they entered the inn.

"Xiongzhang."

"Xichen-ge."

The two greeted.

"Right, I just wanted to say that both of you will be sharing rooms for tonight, if any of the two of you are against it I will try to fix things up." Lan Xichen said but Lan Wangji can see through him.

'Brother. stop meddling! I'm doing just fine on my own! Find your own wife or husband or whatever¿¿ get yourself into a relationship then you can meddle with mine!'

Wei Wuxian nodded "Don't worry Xichen-ge, Lan Zhan and I are fine on our own, Thank you." Lan Xichen smiled before heading towards his shared room with Nie Mingjue.

"Lan Zhan, you're fine sharing a room with me right?" Wei Wuxian asked hesitantly.

"Of course, why would I not be okay with sharing a room with my Yingying?"

Wei Wuxian flushed and huffed at that before heading towards their room.

As the entered they saw one bed.

'Xiongzhang....how-why? Not that I'm complaining but it's a little too early for this! I mean we can cuddle?'

'WAAAAHHHSHAOSKBXIANCO ONE BED!? ARE WE GOING TO SHARE!?!?? IF I SHARE A BED WITH LAN ZHAN I THINK I WILL GO CRAZY! SHOANFIAMX-'

And suddenly the two blurted out the same thing "I'll take the floor, you take the bed."

The two blinked.

"No you can have it."

Again they were on sync.

"I insist."

And again they said it together.

"Stop copying me!"

The two paused before laughing

"Let's just talk inside the room."

Wei Wuxian nodded and the two had entered their shared room.

"Let's share the bed, it's big enough for us both to fit in." Lan Wangji proposed and Wei Wuxian flushed red.