Chapter 7

After the punishment Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji would be seen together most of the time much to Lan Qiren's dismay.

He spat out blood when he saw his prized nephew flirting...AS IN FLIRTING WITH WEl WUXIAN! He would think it would be the other way around but where did he go wrong!? He was rushed to the healers by his older nephew.

If things are going to go the way his nightmare might go then he's going to have to prepare a betrothal letter to Jiang Fengmian.

He knows his nephew would elope just to marry Wei Wuxian it he would not give his permission.

—————————

Wei Wuxian was walking with Jiang Cheng and Nie Huaisang when they saw the two jades talking. 'It looks serious' he wasn't going to bother them but unfortunately they were too close and fortunately Lan Wangji saw him and his stoic face turned soft and he called him over.

"Wei Yinnngg."

Lan Xichen wanted to laugh...it's not everyday you see your brother acting like this. Lan Wangji sent a glare at him 'Don't you even dare.'

"Lan Zhan! What's up? I saw your expressions earlier, was there something that happened?" He asked.

"There were reports on water ghouls in Caiyi." Lan Wangji said "Water ghouls? Us Yunmeng can help." Lan Wangji scowled at the Jiang Heir but his face only remained stoic looking to the other male.

"I don't-"

"Us of Yunmeng had a lot of experience with water ghouls as we are surrounded by lakes." Jiang Cheng cut Lan Wangji off which was well...first of all RUDE!

Also

It's against the rules to disturb when one is speaking!

—————————

Bustling sounds of a marketplace fill the hall as Caiyi Town comes into view. Boats float leisurely on the river as vendors line the path along the lake...

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin sit beside a restaurant as they each enjoy a dessert. Wei Wuxian watches the locals haggle and argue in the Gusu dialect.

"These people are so soft spoken and polite when they argue! If they were in Yunmeng it would sound like people are arguing even though they're just chit chatting." Wei Wuxian observed which
Jiang Cheng politely ignored.

"We're in luck! Lan Zhan is busy hunting water spirits with Lan Xichen. Lan Qiren went to the Discussion Conference in Qinghe. Good luck is here and there's no way to stop it!"

"Good luck? You basically offended the Lan Clan already. When Lan Qiren comes back, he'll definitely punish you." Jiang Wanyin spat into his face 'If Yunmeng loses any more face-'

Throwing and arm around his brother's shoulders, Wei Wuxian replied, "You've buried my body so many times already! What difference does one more time make? Come on, I smell rice wine!"

'If only I could bury your actual body then it'll have a nicer feeing.'

With one leap, Wei Wuxian hops onto a boat and steers it in the direction he smells the rice wine. Passing under the walk bridge where Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen were looking out towards the guest disciples, "Brother, why did you invite them to come with us Fighting? Wei Ying, I understand but I don't trust the Jiang heir."

"Young Master Jiang and Young Master Wei have a good reputation in Yunmeng for being highly capable. While I too do not trust him, it would only make us undermine the sect heir capabilities, we do not want to have war against a matter like this especially when we all know the temper of the Violet Spider."