Chapter 38

"Here! I'll give you one and you'll pretend you never saw me."

"How about a kiss then I'll be sure to tell no one I saw you?"

"H-huh!?!?"

—————————

"Lan Zhan!"

"Yes Honey Bunny, you called?"

Wei Wuxian blushed so hard 'Where in the sect secrets is he getting all this nicknames from!?'

"You didn't answer when I called vou so l had to use your birthname." Wei Wuxian tapped his finger on the table wood "If you want you could just call me Wei Ying."

Lan Wangii, "Is that an invitation of saying 'Hey you look Pretty, wanna be friends?' Kind of thing?"

"Yes." Wei Wuxian nodded before he progressed what the other just said "Wait! NO-Not that I mean you're not pretty, You are-but er-yes I would like to be friends not because you're pretty Aaggh!" Wei Wuxian banged his head on the table.

Lan Wangji chuckled softly that the other didn't hear it.

—————————

"Lan Zhan, your sword is quite strong! Thank you for saving me but why did you pull on my collar? I don't feel comfortable if you grab me like this. Why don't I stretch my hand to you and you can grab that instead?"

'Shit-Right!'

"Sorry, here." he then positioned the younger in a bridal carry which made him flush deep red.

"L-LAN ZHAN! You-this! This is embarrassing!"

"I never knew you actually had it in you to be embarrassed?"

"I'm human! I have emotions! I feel things!"

—————————

"I will defect from the sect, I will go on and become roque, Lan Zhan and Nie-xiong had opened doors to their sects if I needed a place to stay." Wei Wuxian smiled at Lan Wangji.

"The Jin sects doors will also be open, we aren't close but...errr..."

Wei Wuxian laughed at him "Jin-gongzi it is fine, we could be friends." he smiled before his face turned serious "I am sure you have been told that your parents and Madam Yu and Sect Leader Jiang will be coming?"

Jin Zixuan nodded "Fear not, my mother would believe anything I say and would choose me over her sworn sister if she sees me injured."

Lan Wangji nodded "See that you do."

—————————

He gasped as Lan Wangji pulled his wrist towards him and pinned Wei Wuxian on the ground.

Wei Wuxian blushed at how close their faces were at the moment.

The two stared at each other's eyes for a long moment.

Wei Wuxian had looked closely at how beautiful the Second Jade was up close, those golden eyes of his could hypnotize him whenever!

Lan Wang leaned down and Wei Wuxian closed his eyes.

"I have caught you." he heard Lan Wangji whisper to his ears as he got up.

—————————