Somewhere to go...

What's happening?
You don't know if your dad have some trouble with his company but bankruptcy seems to be a little bit extreme. Looks like your family is going to lost everything.
You have to get to the bottom of this.

Taehyung is a bit tipsy when he opened the door.
He saw you with the luggage on your hand, he thought he was dreaming.
"You've been drinking alone? Did you miss me that much?" You helped him to climb the bed, "I'll wash up first."

"God, i even dream about you." He chuckled. Maybe he is drinking little bit too much.
You looked at the bottles on the table.

Taehyung felt like another side of your life. With him you could forget how terrible your life was.

————

"Ask your husband to help us." Your mom looked awful. Just to be clear, she was not asking but demanding, like she always does. 

The house was messy. There was no single maid left. Do they get so broke that they can't even afford to pay one? 

"Mother told the maid to leave..." Yuuna explained. Your mom had big quarrel with your dad and she chased everyone out. No one wanted to stay after hearing your dad was most likely to lost the company. 

"We should find another way. " You are considering to tell them about the deal with Jungkook. But looking at her like this, she will gone mad.

"Your family's live is on the line but you don't want to help?" She frowned, "He is the only one who could help us, Y/n!" She's practically shouted at you.

Your sister looked so weak, her gentle frame is breaking. You haven't seen her for a long time. Didn't expect her to show up broken.

"I'm not asking him anything." Anything else but him! Even you couldn't come up with solution right now.

"Why couldn't you save your family face?!" This matters will soon roared in high class society that they lost the money and now facing a miserable fate. 

"Not by throwing mine. I'm leaving. Hang on a little. We will figure out something." Your brother is no where to be seen. He probably run off somewhere. What to do..

You hate them but they were still your family.

You can't find both of your dad and Jimin. Man of the family they said.

Your mother didn't want to open her mouth and kept asking you to get Jungkook for help which are not going to happen.

WHY DID IN THE WORLD I SAY LOOKING AT HIM MAKING ME SICK? IF I KNOW I WILL NEED HIS HELP THIS SOON I'LL BEHAVE AND THANK HIM FOR WASHING MY UNDERWEAR.

It can't be that worse, right?
Even if it does. Your dad was still had his saving in some account, he was a smart man. He won't let them have it all.

You looked for your old maid, no need for the twelve of them. One or two you could afford, unlike you, your mom and sister are never touch house chores.

They have no idea how to cook and clean. They only knew if you throw money, everything will all done. They won't survive this condition.

Judging by the mess earlier, you had no choice but to help. Not by asking Jungkook, but with something else. Where did your dad and Jimin go? Why did they leave in such a situation? You have to talk to Yuuna, just in case she had an idea what's going on.

"You seem have a lot in mind." Taehyung scooped you into his arm.

"Huh?" You had no where to run except his place for now. He was happy to finally have you in his place.

"Your mind seems to be  everywhere." He repeated.
"There is some issues at home. I'm thinking what to do." You turned around facing him.

"Do you need my help?" It will be great if he could access to his father sources, but when Taehyung decided to start his own business, he refused any kind of helps from his parents.

You couldn't ask him that. Anything but Jungkook and that,
"I mean it. I'm here, you don't need to think about it alone."

"Thank you. I .. i have no idea what happened to.. I'll tell you when i figure." You smile to him.

"Listen," Whatever he was going to say, he was very excited about it, "I know you don't like we show up together, but please go with me." You playfully rolled your eyes.

"Go on, I'm listening." You giggled too see nerves spread all over his face.

"I got invitation. It's company gathering, there will be tons of important people from others company." He paused, "But my dad will give the speech. He asked me to come. He never ask me anything since i left the house.

It must be important to him, right?
"What do you think?" His eyes are sparkling.
You bit your lip, you were not sure, "It's good opportunity to introduce our company to the others plus.. I could see you in that dress we bought last week. What do you say?" You couldn't say no to him. Look at those happy face..

You nodded, "I will go." Maybe you could hear someone talk about what happened to your dad's company. If it's going to bankrupt someone must be some news about it, right?
The thing is you left the dress at Jungkook's place.

————

Unlocking the door as you entered the apartment carefully. Hating the fact you have to come back, you did intend to leave his place for real, but you couldn't pack everything in one go. Especially after you despised Jungkook quite bad.

You looked around and went to the closet, you promised to meet Taehyung at the ball so you will just do your make up here.

"Thank God it's still fit. I eat like a pig lately." You murmured at yourself as you looked at your slim figure in the mirror.

"Should we have dinner together since you are home? I have plan but i can cancel them for you." His voice startled you.

"Shut!" You dropped you eyeshadow palette, it shattered into pieces, "Can you knock?!" IT'S DAMN EXPENSIVE AND I NEED IT NOW!"

"I should ask the same." You noticed the wore bathrobe, showing some skin on his chest... You looked away.

"I'm taking my stuff. I have to run somewhere."
"With that dress?" He frowned.
Is there a special occasion that requires you to dress beautifully?

You ignored him and put your eyeshadow on with what's left, "So are you living here now?" I look good, Taehyung will love it, you convinced yourself.
"I live here now."

"Alright. Nice to meet you. I will take my stuff when you are not around." You shoved the make up in your bag. You just want to dash out from here.

"Ops.." You just hate it, Jungkook spun you around, pulling you close as your face hit his chest and his arm trapped you inside him.

You processed what just happened, "No kiss good bye?" His finger traced your back. Giving you shiver. He is so close you could smell his sweet scent.

"Don't touch me." Jungkook slid the fabric on your shoulder, "He.. hey.. what are you doing!" You stammered.

You watched his smirk gone as he lowered his head, "No! Stop it! Jeon Jungkook!" You tried to push him away but he is much stronger keeping you in the place, "Ah.." You moaned as he nipping your skin. His tongue twirled on the hickey he just made.

Jungkook marked your skin. He can't think of another way when you are going to see that other man. This should prevent you from doing whatever you are doing with him at least for tonight.