Where did you get your driver licence?

"You two know each other?"
Chaeyoung nodded in excitement.

"She became the model for my ads in Singapore. Such a beauty. She did mention Jungkook. Who knows this nerd is very handsome now." Chaeyoung flirt with him.

"Small world." Taehyung raised his cup.

"Yeah, let's cheers! Why are you still drinking water?!" Chaeyoung glared at you.

She got you, Kath and Jungkook another drink. Jungkook and Taehyung looked intensely to the cup in your hand. Why are you still holding it!

Before Jungkook managed to say any words, Taehyung took the cup from you, "She is not allowed to drink."

"You are very strict boss." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, "She can't have fun after work with you?!" Taehyung gave her secretive gaze, "Ahh, i see. It is how it is. How long have two of you together? You pursue Y/n the whole time?!"

"They aren't together." Jungkook scoffed.

Taehyung put his arm around you, "I get better chance than anyone here now." Jungkook clenched his hands. Kath pat his back gently.

"You also shouldn't drink too mucj . I can't drive." She reminds Jungkook as she wrapped her arms around his waist.

"I expect you will be here." Hobi joined the crowd. The moment he saw Jungkook and  Taehyung along with you and Kath he knew this will be fun, "Aren't God being good with this reunion?" He poured the drink to his glass, "Kath. You are as sweet as candy, thank you for introducing your friend to me. Unlike someone who is so petty." You. If it wasn't obvious it was you who he referred to, "Jungkook is very popular these days. Two girls in a row. One wedding to another."

"What does it mean?! Omg! You had married before?!!" Every eyes on the table looked at Jungkook.

"It's not important now, isn't it? Taehyung engaged too. I met your fiancé." Kath tried
to throw the attention to Taehyung.

"You such a flirty bastard! Get off my friend, if you dare to play with her, I'll skin you alive." Chaeyoung separated the two of you, "You are still playboy! Nah, drink more!" Chaeyoung signed Martin to pour drink in everyone glass.

People comes and goes to greet Chaeyoung since she is the host. This is literally like college back then. Everything could go wild within a second.
Because Taehyung drank for your share too, he got drunk so fast. In half an hour he already passed out.

While Hobi, Chaeyoung and Kath had so many to talk. You are sitting quietly between Kath and Taehyung. Jungkook kept stealing glance to your direction. He hates how Taehyung intentionally leaned on you.

"I'll drive him back first. We still have to work tomorrow."

"Ahh, just let him drunk here. Yo, Taehyung, drink again. Since he won't be able to work you have to take a day off to!" 

"I'll let my driver to drive him back." The last thing Jungkook wants now was y/n with drunk Taehyung. Alone.

"But i still wants to stay." Kath pouted, "Just let Y/n do it. They work together anyway." Kath hugged his arm tightly, "Please, Jungkook, please." She begged.

You can't stand to see them together and got up immediately, "Hobi, help me get Taehyung to the car."

"I'm a bit drunk myself." Hobi giggled, "JEON JUNGKOOK! Help Y/n!" He pointed to Jungkook. If isn't because of the people around here, Jungkook will throw him under the bridge. Hobi ignored his furious glare and continued to chat with the beautiful girl around him.

"Taehyung.. can you get up?" You asked him carefully. His heart was unhappy, his face clearly showing it. But Jungkook moved to your side and helped Taehyung.

"I said I'll let my driver drive him back. You are pregnant. If I am not here you definitely will drink those alcohol."

"It's not like you helped me drink it. Taehyung did." You scoffed at him. To the point he got drunk so bad.

"You moved to his apartment." Even it was better than your previous place, he still had unpleasant feelings knowing Taehyung bought that place and tricked you to get in.

"No, it's my assistant's, she rents it. And stop sending people to follow me!" You thought he stopped the other day. But he clearly did not.

"Yeah, your assistant able to pay that apartment. Whole family lied to you and you are still naive." Why can't this stupid girl get it. Jungkook placed Taehyung to the passenger seat.

"Whole family plus one." You closed the car door, "You."

"I wasn't lying I'm not telling, there is the difference." You glared to him. He is really annoying!

"Yeah fucking twenty four million dollar difference." You about to turned your body but Jungkook grabbed your shoulder.
Turning you facing him, "Will you let me know after you return to your place safely?" You pushed him away.

"Mind your own business." Jungkook waited until your car left the parking lot. He seemed care but he wrapped himself with another woman. He didn't even wait long.

You dropped Taehyung to his apartment. He didn't live here anymore. You know he comes back to live with his parents now. He doesn't change the password it's still the same as before.

"You are surely heavy." You threw his body to the couch. You took deep breath and sat on the other couch. The place doesn't change much. You did not dare to get into his room.  This place had so many memories more than you wanted to admit. How sweet both of you back then...

Your mind traced back each of your most beautiful memories with him. He's still trying to protect you. Even now.

Of course he is the one who own that apartment you live now. It couldn't be more obvious. Too much coincidence.

Taehyung's private apartment is far from the city. It's most likely for people who wants to settle in quiet area.

Why can't you see it earlier. You mind is clouded with Jungkook that you doesn't realize Taehyung captured you back to his side. You recalled his call the other day when he asked you not to work too hard and today when he took your drink from Chaeyoung. He must figure you are pregnant.

Was it the he keep taking away your drinks? Your mind is rather busy you didn't notice there is a car nonstop honking behind you.

"What is your problem?! If you are in rush you should drive this way!" You beeped back to him.
When you saw your the road in front of you.
A white blinding light took away your sight.

————

Jungkook ran in the hallway, the nurses scolded him not to but he doesn't care. He received the call earlier while he is still in the party. His face turned white and he drove his car to the hospital immediately.

The nurse came out from the ICU, Jungkook rushed to her side.

"Miss Y/n's family?"

"Her husband. Is she okay?"

"She just pass the critical moment. Lucky she put the seatbelt on. We will move her to the ward in a minute."

"She is pregnant. Is the baby okay?"

"The doctor will talk to you after she moves to the room." Jungkook told the nurse to move you to VIP room. She left the hall after she explained your current situation. He massaged his temple.

Jungkook took his phone and told Kath he won't able to pick her up later. He doesn't explain why. He wanted to call your family. But.. it's probably not a good idea.

Jungkook stared at your unconscious pale face. This woman is really out there playing with her life. You don't even drink. The car accident today scared him to death.

He squeezed your hand lightly. As the place himself to the chair beside you. He couldn't afford to lose you. Both of you.