Mother In Law

"You can't be serious! We had sex here last night!" You wanted to die this second now.
"Well after seeing you in my shirt, I'm sure she aware of it." He chuckled.

"Jeon Jungkook!" You climbed on the bed to hit him but he was effortlessly lifted you on top of his torso.

"They can't hear us, Y/n. Their room is in the other side of this building. I swear."

"Why did you bring me here all of the sudden!" Since you married to him just in the registration office. You never had a chance to meet his parents. It's a contract marriage, you never think you'll ever meet his parents at all!

"My parents just came back from cruise trip. They are upset since I married without their consent." Jungkook starts to unbuttoned the shirt on you. You shoved his hands away.

"AND YOU DECIDE TO SHOW UP HERE LAST NIGHT?" Oh.. isn't she very charming. Look at those lips... I can't even focus to what she said..

"Can you arrange normal meeting where i could dress properly! Your mother must be thought i'm a crazy woman. Dear Lords, Jungkook!!!" You slapped his hand that crawl up for the button again.

"I'm in love with you." He took your hands and placed it gently on his chest. He loved you? He.. loves you?

"W.. what..?" Do you hear him wrong?

"I love you, Y/n. What about you?" He flipped you under him.

"I.." His gentle eyes stared at you lovingly, there is no reason to reject him, but.. what does it mean to this contract marriage? You know you don't hate him.. in fact..

"Did you just think about it?" He giggled, "That's okay. I've plenty of time to make you love me." He is just an inch to your lips when the door knocked. He's still naked, you pulled the duvet to cover enough of important part of him.

"Morning, mom." Too late too fix position.
"Get off her, son. I'm sure you have enough last night. Here is change clothes for your wife. And I expect both of you will be join us for breakfast in fifteen minutes."

"Yes mother.." His mom entered and left just like that. She doesn't spare a glance to you at all. Did she like you or not?

"Want to join me in shower?" He asked.
At this point you really want to smack Jungkook's face. How could you face his mother after running from her earlier? How could you explain that you are not a mad person. It just his mom not to mention his dad. Dear Lord.

"Why can i feel you are glaring at me.." Jungkook took one of the shirt from his closet. HE STILL HAS A FULL WARDROBE HERE?!

"Because i am, you prick!" He's no longer feel offended by your words. He helped you with the clothes his mother left.

"They will love you, Y/n." Jungkook pecked your temple. It's unfair how he met your family and how you met his now!

You are literally hiding behind Jungkook, still hoping you could magically disappear right now. He's holding your hand. The man is dangerous, he made you feel safe and caution in the same time.
"Where is your dining room exactly? Are we lost or something!" Because both of you are walking around for five minutes and you cannot see big table with food on it!

"Oh, here they are. We have three dining room here, baby." Like three three? "For change scenery. My mom is.. unique and my dad let her have whatever she wants."

He adored them, that thought warm you.

His parents are talking when they saw both of you finally made it, attend the breakfast.
"She is very lovely, isn't she, honey?" She talked to her husband.