Living together

"Stay.." Taehyung hugged your waist. You just want to peck his lips before headed home but he is awake and now he doesn't let you go, "It's midnight, baby.." He whined.

"I don't bring my work clothes. See you tomorrow, okay?" He nodded half asleep as he release you.

"Why don't we live together?" He asked, yawning.

"I thought we are not serious." You teased.

"I'm talking about not worrying about you leaving your stuff at my place, we could comeback here after work or you can comeback to your place if you don't want to see my face." He persuaded you. Taehyung knew it by now, you are a hard shell.

You look soft and warm but inside, it's a whole other person.

"What if the other worker find out?" The last thing you need now is becoming a centre of attention.

Taehyung palmed your face.
"Is so bad if they know you are dating me?"
He playfully tilted his head, "Maybe we should announce our relationship, people should know this beauty is mine."

Taehyung pulled you back to the bed, in a second you are under him, "What do you think?" He leaned on closer to your face. He smells like a bit you and himself.

You caressed his face, you know one thing that you certainly have a feeling for him.. it's just you don't want to get hurt if one day he decides to end this sweet relationship between the two of you.

"I will think about it." Taehyung is never ambitious towards his relationship with you.

He nibbled your ear. You could feel he was aroused again under there, "I'm already dress up, honey.."

"I don't mind undo it again." His hand crawled under your blouse.

"Taehyung..." You stopped him. Honestly, you were little bit sore from the last session.
"We are seeing each other for one year, Y/n. Don't you trust me a little?" You rested your arm around him.

"I do trust you.. I said I'll think about it."
"Alright." He removed himself from you, "See you tomorrow at work." He pouted.

"It's not like you acting childish." Seeing him behaved like this was irresistible. You wanted to stay immediately.

"How could i not when you are questioning my intentions," He is still at it. You back hugged him, "I have nothing i want more than you."

Before you he openly seeing several women in the college, you are not sure how long that went on. When you met him at work, he offered the comfort you couldn't refuse.

You wondered all casual deals he agrees to do just to trick you to get into relationship.

"Alright, alright! I'm staying over tonight. Next time i will bring some of my clothes." A cheeky grin showed up like a sunrise upon his face,

"But.." He groaned by the but, playfully rolling his eyes, "I don't want the other employees know about us." You stated.
"I will let that slide this time. Now, let's go back to our business."

"I probably need to take a day off tomorrow." He still had many energy.
"How about we staycation in my private resort this weekend? Agree?"

"I'm sold for that." You giggled.

————

Wonderful and satisfying weekend.
You and Taehyung spent the whole time made out in the hotel room. Spoiling your stomach with good food and drinks. Less talk and more exercise.

"Huh?" You were sure that you turn of all the lights off when you went out last Friday.

Taehyung just dropped you off. He did offer to go to his place but you think whole weekend with him was enough and you wanted to spend the rest of it alone.

"Where have you been?" His voice startled you. Geez! You totally forgot about him.

"Away." "It's not only you who's busy." You were too tired to face him.
You dragged yourself all the way to the bedroom. He stopped coming for at least three weeks.
You thought that day will be the last time you saw him.

Apparently not.

"Where have you been?" He asked again, this time his tone was more stern.

"It's none of your business. Did you stay here the whole weekend?" Because there's no sign of his return before you left with Taehyung.

"Yes."  He thought you moved back to your place but your stuff are still here. You left no note and he's to prideful to call.

———

Taehyung played with the glass on his hand.
He had been drinking since he arrived. Glad you aren't here to see him devastated over you.
One shot, two shot. He could end up drunk
Or he already did.

Taehyung doesn't want to push you. You were in casual relationship with him for almost a year. None of you two getting younger. As much as he enjoyed the things with you, his family started to ask him questions. And you were the first woman he thought could match him on everything.

He is at ease until you wore a diamond ring recently. It wasn't any diamond ring. He knew you were far from lack money to buy such a thing. But, the ring itself sent the message. He wondered if you had another man proposed to you and that someone already took you.

He said it first no pressure. But, his chest grew heavy. He wanted to own you but you didn't seem interested in him.

For something serious with him.