Obedient Wife

"Oh.. good for you. She likes you, don't you say you want an obedient wife.. Less trouble right?" Seriously Y/n why don't you slap your own mouth. His expression was unreadable.

"Yes, good for me." He scoffed.

"You doesn't sound happy." You analyzed.

Jungkook laughed through his nose. You looked at him weirdly. Does she kiss him make him broken or what?

"Y/n, what do you think about me?" Jungkook took the book from your hand.

"Yah! My book." You tried to get the book back from him. You are probably reached too far that your face almost hit him, you purposely bang your head to his.

"Ouch! What's that for!" He groaned in pain.
"Give it back!" Jungkook hid the book behind him. Sticking his tongue out childishly
"Answer me first."

"What! What about you?! Narcissistic, self centered piece of shit!" You swore you saw anger flicker on his eyes but he just threw the book to your side as he turned around, giving you his back, "Are you ignoring me now?!" You pinched his waist. Infuriate.

"I'll just divorce ungrateful woman like you!" He answered angrily.

"We will eventually divorce.."

You looked at the ceiling above you, "It doesn't matter now or later." You sounds desperate.

Jungkook sighed, "Do you hate me?" He turned back, facing you. Jungkook and his shirtless self,
you seem can't get use to him sleep bare chest like this. Making you don't know where to look. His face, Y/n! His face! You scolded yourself.

"I don't hate you. I, i don't have many people i trust. But i think i can trust you.." Maybe because you know he wants nothing from you.
Not anymore.

"I don't hate you too. We could stay married if you want to. We are a match." He suggested, "About your family matters. I'll help you as much as it needs." He could make a small company for your dad to restart. It will be strictly monitored by his people from behind so that your dad won't lose it in gambling table.

"You have been very helpful, Jungkook. I can't drag you to this. And.. when you marry me you expected to gain some profit for the company. Since my family is out of the business. You know.." He could marry to another woman.

"That's bullshit, Y/n." He got up, "I can work with other company." He scoffed,
"You are irreplaceable for me." A dark red color painted your face. Irreplaceable was pretty strong words.

"Ha ha ha," You gulped, he didn't laugh back. So it wasn't a joke now you feel stupid for laughing.

"Am i not husband material enough?" He frowned, because he had been read many books about the marriage life concept and applying it as well, "By any chance you want to have kids? Hmm.." He was really considering it, "I'm willing to eliminate no child term. We could renew the contract."

"This is not happening." You said bitterly. Jungkook hovered you, showing his boyish bunny grin, "I'm serious, Y/n. Don't you think it's more comfortable for us?"

Renew.. He doesn't want to terminate the contract but just renew it? Little bit you feel offended by that.

"Not for me." You pushed him aside.
"Think about it, Y/n."

————

Jin took you out for lunch. It was very kind of him, and yes, he only take you since Jungkook isn't around. He has a lunch meeting assisted by head of finance department.

"You have been work for him that long?" You are surprised.
"Yeah, his dad recruited me but Jungkook replaced his place after. He doesn't like complicated things. He almost fire me tho." Seokjin recalled that time.