chapter 23

I sat on the sand as i was watching the ocean. I breathed in the salty air and watched the ocean as the waves were crashing. The sun was setting and it gave this beautiful golden light shining across the whole beach. I pulled my unzipped jacket closer to myself as the wind was blowing. I looked at the bottle of vodka sitting beside me and picked up the bottle and took a sip of the vodka. I continued to stare at the beach until i felt someone about to sit beside me. I glanced up to see it was Aidan about to sit down next to me. I didn't say anything and just looked back at the ocean. I didn't know what to say to him.

"You okay?" Aidan asked.

I lifted up the bottle, while still staring at the ocean. "Amazing." I said and took another sip of the vodka.

"Listern. I know you heard mine and Mia's conversation about us just being friends."

I just quickly raised my eyebrows and continued to look at the ocean and sunset.

"But...i don't see you as a friend, i see you as more than that."

Well that definitely took my attention away from the beach. I didn't give off a suprised expression but deep down, i was definitely screaming at the top of my lungs. Aidan is actually saying that he sees as more than a friend! This is literally insane. I mean i knew that he also had some type of feelings for me but i never expected him to actually say it.

But i didn't say anything. Instead i just looked at him and took another sip of vodka. He knew that he'd have to explain more than that.

After a sigh, Aidan looked over at the ocean and started talking again.

"After our almost kiss last night, i realized that i couldn't hold my feelings for you any longer. It's becoming way too difficult to pretend that i don't see you in a way as more than friends. I really like you Trey." He then looked back at me and i was staring at him while being totally speechless.

After a while i was finally able to speak up."You can't have the both of us Aidan. It's not fair towards me or Mia."

Aidan then sighed again."Mia is a beautiful and nice girl. I really do care about her. But your the one i really want to be with, Trey. I've growned to like you so much by every minute we spend time together. I just loved the idea of being in a relationship with Mia. But i can actually see a future with you, Trey. And i really hope you see a future with me too."

I was completely lost for words. I just stared at him dumbfounded. Aidan was actually confessing his feelings for me. All i ever wanted was to be with Aidan and now he finally confessed to me.

I suddenly moved closer to Aidan and kissed him. He immediately kissed me back and cupped my face to bring it closer to his. It felt so amazing. It wasn't  like our fake kisses that we did infront of paparazzi. We weren't pretending this time, it felt real.

I pulled away with a smile and he looked at me. "I'm assuming that's a yes." Aidan said with a smile.

"Shut up." I said while chuckling and playfully pushed him.

"We should head back." Aidan said and got up.

"It's is getting late though." He said and held out his hand for me.

I smiled and took his hand and he pulled me up from the ground and into his arms. We started walking back to the house together since it wasn't really far.

This was probably one of the best days of my entire life.

*****
"Wake up bitch!"
Jake pulled the blankets off me and i let out a loud groan.

"Whaaat! Im on vacation, i can sleep late!" I yelled and digged my face into the pillow.

"It's literally past 12 already, Trey. Your going to sleep the whole day away." Jake said and then pulled the pillow out from under my head.