chapter 5

"I can't believe that your sister got so angry when you told her about Aidan." Jake said with small giggles. "Yeah but after like...10 minutes later she was completely fine,she looked a little bit stressed but she was better than before the ride back." I replied to Jake. "Wow,that is some messed up shit!" Jake said as he laughed.

"Sierra are you hearing this?" Jake exclaimed as he shot up from the floor and took his pieces of cucumbers off his eye's. "Yes,im listening!" Sierra shouted back from the other side of the room.

We all did Jake's skincare routine,which was plain yogurt on our face and pieces of cucumbers over our eye's. Sierra went live on her Instagram as we were doing the skincare routine,just for a little bit of entertainment while she thanked her followers for the new amount of followers she gained.

"That's the end of my live everyone! Once again,thanks for 500k followers! I would have never been here if it weren't for you guys." Sierra spoke a little bit too happily and bubbly. She was obviously being fake.

"I hope everyone has had a good day so far!" She said and blew a kiss to the camera before ending the live and coming to sit back with us again.

"Ugh,now that that's finally over,why the hell do we have plain yogurt on our faces?" Sierra complained at Jake.

He just explained that there were all types of different chemicals in the facial cream and masks so he doesn't trust them at all. Apparently,the plain yogurt makes your skin more softer.
So we all had plain yogurt on our faces. We were all in our pajamas and me and Sierra had to make our hair in a bun so that our hair couldn't get in our face. Jake had just took a few bobbing pins and pinned his hair to the back.
We were talking a lot and i actually got to know more about Jake and Sierra.

Sierra's originally from New York. She moved here two years ago with her mom after her parents had a divorce. She had been struggling a lot after moving and i felt bad that hadn't met her as soon as she moved to LA,since she said that it had been a bit difficult for her to make friends. But one year later after she joined the Cosmopolitan company she met Jake. They had become very close after a while and she even developed a small crush on him. Luckily he came out to her as gay before her feelings for him became more serious. She's definitely changed a lot since she moved here. She became more bold and confident about herself and just realized that she's that bitch and that if your going to treat her like a bitch then she'll show what bitch she can really be.

And then there's Jake,everyone's light and sunshine...or so he says. But i doubt that his wrong,he truly is like a ray of sunshine and would probably make a person smile or laugh after having a bad day. He was born in LA and loved his place. He came out as gay when he was 13 after kissing a boy in a game of spin the bottle. He had kissed girls before but it had never felt as magical then with the boy he kissed while playing the game. Both his mom and dad accepted him as gay but his dad had to take a little time to process and accept it. Jake is extremely fun and outgoing,kind of like myself but he is  definitely more happier and childish than me. His always smiling and trying to make the day better for someone. No wonder Sierra had a small crush on him. Even i had a small crush on him when i saw him for the first time.

We then sat on my bed and had little conversations while nibbling on snacks and watching Netflix until we heard a exhausted Lacy stumble into the room. "Trey we need to talk about some-" She looked up and froze at the view of two more teenagers sitting with me. Guess i forgot to ask her if Jake and Sierra could sleep over. My bad.

"Who are they?" She said in stern voice while pointing to Jake and Sierra. They both look equally confused as Lacy. "Their intruders. But once they found out how fun i was they decided to stay a little longer." I said as i took a sip from my drink,looking like the most innocent person.