chapter 16

"You've got a really nice house." Mia mentioned as she looked around in my room. And how did this bitch come with me home? I literally have no idea.

"Thanks." I said while looking down my phone. My phone was going crazy with all the notifications going off on my phone. News about what happened today was spreading all over social media. There were titles like,"Trey experiencing panic attack after break up with Aidan Gallagher" "Trey fainted after Aidan publicly dumb her for mystery girl" there are even title's like "Trey Jones and Aidan Gallagher agree to a threesome!!"
Where are people even getting idea's like these?

"I'm sorry." I suddenly heard Mia speak up again.

"For what?" I asked.

"For dumping such huge news on you. I had a feeling that you would've gotten upset but i never knew it would have impacted you this much that you..."

"Yea i get it." I cut her off. "You didn't think i would've created such a huge scene." I said and put my phone down. "I guess i just can't control my emotions that well." I said bluntly.

"No and you shouldn't. " Mia said quickly. "It's just Aidan said that you probably wouldn't mind since you guys are just friends."

Ha. Just friends. Of course.

"But if you have feelings for Aidan then I'll totally back off because the last thing I want is to cause any trouble between you two."

Girl, you already did.

"NO!! I errr i don't, have feelings for Aidan" Shit what was i saying?

"You don't?" Mia said, looking a bit confused.

I know i know. This would've been the perfect time for me to confess my feelings for Aidan. But what's the use? She wants to be with Aidan and Aidan wants to be with her. I'd just end up ruining everything if i mentioned that i had feelings for him. So it's best to just keep my mouth shut.

"No i dont." I said. "I was just really worried about our fake relationship becoming exposed to the public. It could ruin mine and Aidan's reputation."

"I totally get it. I won't mention anything to anyone about it. I promise."
She said with a small smile.

I let out one long sigh before speaking again. "And you can...tell Aidan that im okay with the secret relationship."

"Really?" Mia said excitedly.

"Yea." I said with a small forced smile.

"That's great. I-I can't wait to tell him! Thanks a lot Trey. You're such a great friend." She mentioned happily.

Friend? We're friends now? What the actual fuck is happening right now.

"You should go tell him. Im sure you two will make a wonderful secretive couple" I mentioned softly.

She nodded and was about to leave until i spoke up again.

"Uhm. Mia!" I called out to her.

"Yea?" She turned around letting her long bouncy, wavy hair flip back. Gosh she was gorgeous, i can totally see why Aidan's so into her.

"Thanks, for helping me with my panic attack." I said with a smile.

She smiled back. "Anything for a friend. And im sure you would've done the same for me." She said before existing my room.

Would i have even done the same for her?

Nah im just kidding. I am a bitch, but im not heartless.

*****
As a few minutes went by i was typing out on twitter how me and Aidan were still in a relationship and i just got a private message from my parents that caused my panic attack. But in the middle of my made up story Lacy came barging into my room.