chapter 2

I was silently freaking out in the back seat of the taxi. I kept fiddling with my fingers and kept taping my foot on the floor,I've probably never been this anxious in my whole life. I felt like i was about to throw up in that taxi so i quickly rolled down the window to get some fresh air. Lacy noticed this and turned around from the passenger seat to face me. "You okay?" She asked with a concern expression. "Yeah."I quickly smiled and nodded at her "Just getting a little bit hot,that's all." She didn't look at all convinced but just gave one last look before turning back around.

I've never been this far away from my mom and dad before and im not the type of girl that can stay away from home for too long. But i guess with being a future super-model im going to have to get used to it. I couldn't say that I'd be leaving my friends too because i don't really got any.

Yeah,how can a model with more than 300k followers not have any friends? Wouldn't everyone wanna be friends with a model? Well I've been so busy that i had to leave school at 10th grade and do private online classes,which pretty much sucks. I had friends from my remaining days of school but I've been too busy to hang out with any of them and then we lost touch. To be honest,i think that they might have blocked me cause they probably think that i assumed im too better than to socialize with them. But let's just leave it at that.

When me and Lacy finally got to the airport we waited to give our tickets and went onto the plane. I practically ran to the window seat before Lacy could get there,she was so pissed i couldn't stop laughing at her pouting face. It was just too adorable.

We sat for a while and once everyone was on the plane the pilot spoke up from the intercom.
"Flight attendants, prepare for take-off please."
After about 5 minutes i felt the plan about to take off.

I immediately started feeling anxious and my heart was literally beating out of my fucking chest. My breathing started getting more louder and heavier and it felt as if my vomit was sitting at the back of my throat,just waiting to burst out my mouth. I wasn't getting like this because i was afraid of flights,heights or anything. I was still struggling to process the fact that i was going to be so far away from home. The only people that i practically have in my life is my mom,dad and Lacy. So being so far away from my parents is truly heartbreaking.

Lacy noticed this and put her hand on top of mine which caused me to look at her. It was as if she knew exactly what i was thinking. "Hey. Everything's going to be okay." She said to me and gave me a small smile. I just looked at her but didn't have the strength to say anything. "Come on. Just take deep breaths." She said to me and put both her hands on my shoulders. I started taking deep breaths and exhaled a few times,it help a little but not enough. "And don't worry,we'll be annoying mom and dad everyday with our 1 hour of face timing them." She said as her smile grew wider. I started chuckling and this caused me to calm down more.

As much of a bitch Lacy is,she's still my older sister and she always know's exactly what to say to do to get me to feel better. That's only one of the things why i appreciate her so much.
The plane was already in the air and we were on our way to LA,so there's no backing up now. But Lacy made me feel so much more better and now im trying to focus on the good side of this trip. Trying to get out of my thoughts,i took out my phone and took a small video of us and made it my story on Instagram. I got a tone of replies to my story and i decided to reply to them to keep myself busy.

I haven't told my followers that im going to LA but once i get off the plane im going to force Lacy to take a picture of me at the airport of LA and post it on Instagram.

*****
The horrible flight was finally over. I hated every second of it. The baby at the back of me would'nt stop crying and the guy infront of me was snoring loud enough for whole world to hear. Not even my airpods was loud enough to block him out. But at least the nightmare is over now.