chapter 6

As i sat in the uber i was silently panicking. Is this even for real? No. Maby im just having a very bad nightmare. Maby if i pinch myself then I'll wake up. "Oww,shit." Okay,so im not dreaming. So this is really happening.

Lacy noticed how tense i was as she was sitting next to me. "Hey,you okay?" She asked. "Yah it's just...how long are me and Aidan going to pretend to date?" I whispered to her so that the driver wouldn't be able to hear.

"Just a couple of months." She answered quickly as she was scrolling through her phone. My whole body had suddenly tensed up. My stupid ass thought that it was just going to be 2 weeks. But a couple of months? That's just crossing the line.

"Lacy you have got to be shitting me right now!" I raised my voice and she looked at me,seeming a little bit surprised. "And are you telling me that we are going to live in a hotel and order stupid ubers to drive us around everyday?!" I complained to Lacy.

The driver then cleared his throat."Ahem,excuse me but you are being quite loud so if could you just calm-" "Ohh shut it!" I cut the driver off and he immediately stopped talking.

"That's it! Trey you are being extremely rude right now!" Lacy raised her voice. "Where will we even stay Lacy?" I said,ignoring her statement. "I'm busy looking for a place that we can buy,i already told mom and dad about the plans,Aidan's going to pick us up for work and i have everything under control! So can you quit being a bitch and just be grateful that im doing everything i can to make you successful!!" Lacy yelled at me with each word becoming louder and louder.

I didn't say anything,i just sulked down into my seat. It's very rare when Lacy looses her temper but this time i really made her loose it,which obviously made me feel horrible. She's just trying to make me more successful and all I've done was just complain about every little thing. The car ride to the hotel was just in complete silence.

When we got to our hotel room me and Lacy still hadn't said a word to eachother. It was totally awkward because we never usually get into arguments except those little meaningless arguments.

We both got changed into our pajamas,freshened up and got into our beds,still in complete silence. I was texting my mom about my day,obviously not mentioning mine and Lacy's argument. Lacy was sitting up on her bed with her laptop on her lap and typing away god know what. The tension in the air was horrible,we've never been so silent before.

I couldn't take the silence anymore and finally decided to speak up. "Im sorry." I said extremely fast but she was still able to hear. She then faced to my side,expecting the rest of my apology. "Im sorry for always complaining about every little thing. Im sorry for raising my voice at you. And most of all,im sorry for being an ungrateful bitch." I apologized sincerely with my head facing downward. I glanced up at Lacy and saw that she had a small smile on her face.

"Apology accepted." She said with a single nod and continued staring at her laptop. "Now are you going to just sit there and stare at me or are you going to come over here and see what house we can buy?" Lacy questioned with a smirk and i immediately hopped off my bed and sat next to Lacy on her bed and we were both looking at different types of houses being sold.

*****
It was Saturday today. Which means that i didn't go to the studio since we're off on Saturday's,Sunday's and we only work till 1 on Friday's. It kind of reminds me of school.

I was sitting in Mac's Cafe with my iced coffee. I glanced at my phone to look at the time and saw it was 1:30pm. I love anything with caffeine in it so in the morning I'd usually have my big cup of coffee and in the afternoon I'd have my iced coffee since it becomes more warmer during the day.

I smoothed out the little wrinkles of the long sleeves of my shirt. Im kind of proud of how good i got my outfit together. I had on the usual baggy jeans, a long sleeve shirt,a black pullover and my sneakers. I left my hair loose since im too lazy to style my own hair.