chapter 4

Trey POV

I couldn't believe he was here. Everyone's just praising his appearance,gawking and smiling at him all the time. What makes him so wonderful? I mean look at him,sitting on the chair onside from everyone,looking all high and mighty. Who the hell does he think he is to just barge in here and gets to be treated like some king.

"Trey,what's going on? You've been glaring at Aidan ever since he step foot in here." I heard Jake talking to me as he sat beside me while Sierra stood beside Jake.

"So that's his name,Aidan." I said without giving a glance back to Jake.
"Do you two know eachother?" Sierra asked as she was watching Aidan getting served with a water bottle.

I gritted my teeth together and pulled a sour face,remembering the argument from yesterday. "I kinda met him once. Yesterday..." i trailed off and Jake's eyes immediately lit up and he jumped up from excitement.

"Oh my god! Really? How did this happen? Wha-what did you say?!" Jake started going on and on and soon everyone started looking at us. Both mine and Sierra's cheeks went pink of the embarrassment. We both quickly tried to stop Jake from squealing and jumping up and down. While Sierra managed to get Jake to sit down i looked over at Aidan and immediately locked eye's with him. It felt as if there was a moment when time just stopped and all i could see was Aidan's green eye's looking straight into mine. It might of just been a few seconds but it felt like an eternity with us just looking at each other.

Aidan then turned his head to this older man who started talking to him,which immediately slapped me out of my daze.
Jake was still going on,trying to get me to tell them how i met Aidan.

"Okay, i will tell you everything...if you tell me who the fuck this guy is." I said and pointed out to Aidan who was still sitting on his chair talking to the older man.

Jake and Sierra's mouth fell open as soon as i was done talking,which felt a little bit awkward. Both their heads turned to look at each other then they both looked at me.

"You don't know who Aidan Gallagher is?" Jake said,sounding completely shocked.

I just slowly shook my head side to side. I was getting a little bit worried about the expressions on their faces. They both looked like they had just seen a ghost.

"Aidan Gallagher is one of the most famous teenagers there is." Sierra trailed off slowly.

My mouth had fell open when i heard her say that. Jake got up from the chair and put his arm around my shoulders and we both looked over at Aidan. "He used to work for a show on Nickelodeon as a kid but now he works for Netflix." Jake spoke into my ear.

I haven't said a word,i was completely speechless. "He has millions of followers, he a singer, songwriter and a Goodwill Ambassador. And his here because his going to be one of the models for the magazine." Sierra spoke up and showed me Aidan's Instagram account. I snatched her phone and looked through his Instagram,my mouth had probably almost fell on the floor as i looked through his pictures,the amount of followers,the amount of likes...it was all so much.

"I can't believe this." I said as i gave Sierra her phone back. Jake and Sierra just looked at me as if i had just lost my mind. "Is there something you're not telling us,Trey?" Jake said "Is this something to do about how you met him?"

I noded."I can't tell you guys here." I said while looking around at everyone. Sierra looked at her phone then spoke up. "Well it's time for break now,we have one hour so let's talk about it at a place where we can have lunch." She said as she put her phone back in her pocket. "Ouu i know this small coffee place we can go to." I said. "Great! I'll drive us." Jake said and we all walked out of the studio.