chapter 9

Me and Jake kept singing our lungs out to different types of songs on the radio. The bottle of vodka was less than half and with me drinking alone on that bottle,i was already tipsy. Jake hadn't drank from the bottle since he was still driving,wise choice Jake!

We got out of the car and i gave the last little of the vodka over to Jake. I took a look around and saw we were at a house filled with stoned and drunken teenagers dancing,kissing and passed out on the ground. So I'm guessing this is a high school party.

I then heard my phone ringing and saw that it was Lacy phoning me. Ugh,Aidan must have snitched on me. I switched my phone off and asked Jake to keep hold of it for the night. I'm already tipsy now,worries and responsible are for tomorrow.

"Welcome to your first high school party." Jake spoke to me and i looked at him as if he was some crazy person.

"Excuse me?" I questioned sarcastically. "Back in high school, it was never a party if Trey wasn't there." I spoke proudly and strutted on my way to the house of strangers that I've never seen before.

"You just make me love you more and more everyday!" Jake said and followed me into the house.

When i got inside the small,messy house i immediately got the smell of the alcohol and drugs. I turned around and saw that Jake had already dissapeared.

I walked over to the kitchen and ate some potato chips that were in a bowl on the counter. I then saw a half bottle of whiskey standing in the other side of the counter. I took the bottle and started drinking out of it while leaning against the back of the counter.

I noticed some guys checking me out on the other side of the room and a small smirk crept onto my face. This reminds me of the good old high school days.

I took one long sip of the whiskey and drank some more other wine and i already felt the alcohol doing it's job. I walked over to the living room by where all the people were dancing.

I started dancing to the music and just threw me hips to the beat of the song. I'm not sure how or when i got a cup of wine in my hand but i danced with the cup swinging around in the air.

I felt someone dancing behind me and he put his hands on the side of my hips and i just followed with the rhythm,dancing along with this guy. I was completely sweating of all the dancing but i was just having too much fun to go and sit down.

The guy then came infront of me and we continued dancing together. "You sure know how to party huh!" He yelled due to the loud music and teenagers.

"Of course!" I yelled back while laughing. He then pulled me closer to him and with instinct i put my hands around his shoulders. He then came closer and started kissing me and held me even tighter.

I immediately felt the familiar warmth of Aidan being closer to me and i felt like holding on a lot longer. I continued with the kiss but soon pulled away to see it was not Aidan i was kissing.

"Oh shit." I mumbled and felt my head slowly pounding and held onto my forehead.

I felt someone holding onto my arm. "Let's get out of here." I looked over to the guy i had just kissed. Sudden regret kept flowing into my system...or i think i drank too much and now my digestive system it about to give in.

"What?" I asked in confusion. "Let's go upstairs." He said and pulled me by my arm.

"No! Let me go!" I yelled at him. He still had his grip on me and tried to pull me.

I might be drunk but I'm definitely not weak. I slapped him across his face and he let go of me. "Your a fucking bitch!" I struggled to yell as i was short of breath. The boy just kept his hand on his face and i stumbled away.