chapter 3

I  looked up and saw that it was the boy that came into the cafe after me. Only now i could see his face a lot better. He had brown hair,green eyes and a sharp jawline. This boy is like seriously so fucking hot i could..."Ugh are you stupid  or something?!" The green eyed boy yelled at me. My mouth had fell open because of what he said to me. Was he talking like that to me? ME? i scoffed and pointed to myself. "Am i stupid? Am i stupid!? If you wouldn't have worn those stupid glasses in the fucking dark,then maby you would've been able to see me in the middle of the fucking sidewalk!!" I yelled at him as i felt my face burning up each second.

He then noticed that he didn't have on his glasses anymore and quickly bent down on the floor to get it and then he put his glasses back on. He looked around to see if anyone had seen him,no one was outside at the time,only cars driving up and down across the road and the car parked in the parking of the cafe that i was previously in.

He gave one last glance to me and so i continued to give him a piece of my mind. "And also. You should learn to be more..." "I don't have time for this." He cut me off and walked to the car that was in the parking lot. I just stood there,shocked that he had just walked while i was talking to him. Could this guy get any more rude.

As he was about to get into the car i started speed walking towards him. "Hey!! You cannot leave while im talking to you,you fool!" I yelled as i was walking after him. Once i finally got there the car immediately drove out of the parking lot and onto the road. Blending with all the car's heading to there destination while im standing all stranded in the middle of the parking lot. Guess he can get more ruder.

*****
"I said an half hour. You were gone for more than 45 minutes." Lacy said as she was brushing out her long,dirty blonde hair. She had my mother's type of long growing and blond hair whilst i had pitch black hair like my dad that took literally forever to grow.

I had just opened the door of my hotel room and Lacy didn't even let a second go by without her complaining. I was in no mood for arguing with her tonight so i just plopped myself down on the white and extremely comfortable bed. "What if mom had to call? What would i have told her? That you roaming around the streets of LA all by yourself?!" Lacy continued complaining which i had no more energy for. I sat up on my bed and saw that she had put her hair in a messy bun and she was standing next to my bed. "And if i tell you to come on that specific time then you come on that specific ti-" "Yeah,I'm sorry! It'll never happen again. " I cut her off with a sentence i knew would get her to shut up.

She looked shocked at first but then placed herself down on my bed. "Okay,you never apologize without getting into a fight first. What happened?" Lacy said with a warm smile on her face. The way how this woman can just switch her emotions on and off is truly terrifying. Definitely my mother's child.

"I already wasted my anger out on someone else." I said as i got up and took my pajamas out of my suitcase. "Who was it?" Lacy asked with a tone full of curiosity. I quickly changed to my pajamas and threw my clothes onside. "I don't know. Some boy around my age. He bumped into me and let my iced coffee fall all over us." I explained as i was brushing out my hair. Lacy raised an eyebrow at me and positioned herself properly on my bed. "That doesn't sound right. Are you sure that your not the person who bumped into him?" She questioned. I scoffed,feeling betrayed and looked at her in disbelief. "No i did not bump into him! I was bending down to tie my shoe lace but he didn't see me so he bumped into me." I said and went to sit down on my bed,opposite Lacy. "Plus,he had on some dark sunglasses,looking like some blind dude." I continued talking and got under the blankets of my bed. Lacy frowned at what i had just told her. "Sunglasses during the night? That is weird." She said,letting out a small chuckle as she got up from my bed. "Seee!!" I complained at her.

"Yeah well...it's over now and your probably never going to see this guy again,so let's just go to sleep. We have a long day tomorrow." Lacy said and turned off the lamp on her nightstand. I let out a loud sigh and also turned off my lamp and immediately fell asleep.