chapter 14

Good girls.

Bad girls.

Practically almost every girl is one of them.

Good girls, their always nice, kind, quiet, well mannered, never breaks the rules and always comfort people when they need it.

Bad girls, their bad, savage, out spoken, never gives a shit about manners, always breaking the rules and tells people to suck it up when their having a bad day.

What type of girl was I?

What would a girl do it these type of situations? What do a girl do when they see that the guy their fake dating but also crushing on, sees him kissing another girl?

Good girls would most probably start crying. Or run away. Or somehow find a way to blame themselves.

Bad girls would confront them. Maby even slap the both of them. They wouldn't take shit in this situation because they know that they are the shit.

And then you get me. Standing like a statue, hiding by the bathroom and watching them kiss.

They had left a few minutes ago and i was still sitting in the rest room on the floor. I wasn't sure about what i should do. I wasn't sure if i should cry, scream or laugh. My emotions were all mixed up and i had no idea what to feel.

I got up from the floor and walked out of the bathroom. I resulted to drinking more. I didn't want to feel any emotions right now.

The more i drank, the more my feelings evaporated. Except one feeling. I felt happy. The buzz of the alcohol put me in such a good mood that i couldn't stop dancing. I danced in the crowd, all alone without a care in the world. I didn't care about what was going to happen tomorrow. All that mattered was that i was happy now.

I danced for about an hour and a half before i went again to the bathroom. I stumbled off to the bathroom and was hoping that no one had noticed. I did my business again and drank some cold water out of the tap and splashed my face with a little water. I stared at myself in the mirror. I was still in my buzz.

I haven't seen Aidan, Mia or Sierra all night after i left to the bathroom earlier on. It took so much in me to not make a slip up about Aidan kissing Mia.

I got angry at myself for thinking about it again. I left the bathroom, about to go and drink more but i soon tripped over my own feet and fell in the hallway. I looked around and i was glad to see that no one saw that. I sat up and leaned my back against the wall. I was soon staring at wall infront of me. I have no idea how long i was staring at the wall but soon someone was approaching me by standing infront of me, blocking me from the view of the wall.

It was Mia.

Oh great!

"Hey Trey." Mia spoke in a soft calm voice.

"Miaaaa...hiii. You okay?" I slurred with a wide fake smile.

"I'm fine. Are you okay?" She asked with a concerned expression.

"Oh...YAH! I'm great! Fantastic!" I yelled energetically.

She let out a small chuckle at my silliness. She then bent down to the floor and stood on her knees infront of me, to face the same level as me.

"I was just wondering if, you know...we could hang out some time?" She asked with a small smile.

I raised an eyebrow at her.

This girl kissed my fake boyfriend. But to her and literally everyone else he was my real boyfriend. So she willingly kissed my boyfriend. Now she wants to hang out with me? What was this girl's agenda?