chapter 7

A/n

Hi everyone. So as you can see i wrote a new chapter and from now on I'll be trying to update more. Preferably once a week.
_________________________________________

Trey's POV

"And then he left me! Me!! He left me stranded,alone and cold on that beach Lacy! On the beach!"

I kept pacing up and down and complained to Lacy. "This...this is an outrage! He cannot do that!" I spoke louder and continued my pacing. Lacy was just sitting on her bed and watched me quietly.

"You're right." She finally spoke up. "I am?" I questioned. "Yeah you are!" She got up and started getting angry. "He cannot leave you alone on the beach. What if anything had to happen to you? Is he crazy?!" Lacy then started pacing up and down and complained. "I am going to call his manager and let him know that his client can't treat my client like a piece of shit!" I'm not gonna lie,i started getting a little scared.

She got more angrier and redder by the second. She marched out of the hotel room with her phone and i plopped myself down on my bed.

When Aidan had left me on the beach i managed to call a uber before my phone died and i hate taking a uber alone. The driver's just creep me out a lot. But i honestly don't understand Aidan at all. It finally seemed like we were getting along and then he goes and drive without me. Was he getting jealous because of Andrew or is it just because he does truly hate me?

I let out a loud groan and took my phone off charge. My eye's grew wide after i saw all the notifications on my phone. I sat up and went into my groupchat with Jake and Sierra.

The 3 musketeers

Sierra
When were you going to tell us?!

Jake
Yeah bitch! When were you going to tell us that your dating Aidan Gallagher?!

Trey
Oops. Forgot?

I can't believe that you haven't told us anything. We had to find out on Aidan's Instagram!

Im sorry okay? I was going to tell you.

When exactly?

I was just about to tell you. I'm sorry.

It's okay babe. Enjoy the night further. And congratulations on the relationship

Yeah. Would've never expected that to happen!

Jake!!

I'm joking! But seriously,i would've never guessed Aidan lmao!

BYE JAKE!

When i got back i put my phone on charge and sent the pictures to Aidan but i haven't posted anything yet because i first had to express to Lacy about how angry i was. But with all these notifications I'm guessing that Aidan had already posted the pictures.

I went into Instagram and saw the pictures he posted and tagged me in. I let out a loud,sarcastic laugh when i saw the caption. It was 'Had a wonderful day with my loving girlfriend.' I wish i could say the same.

But im not gonna lie though,the picture was actually very nice. It was the one were Aidan was standing at the back of me with his hands around my waist.