chapter 22

"Trey? Uh...Trey?"

"Yeah?" I said while groaning as i was waking up. I opened my eye's to see Mia's face, extremely close to mine.

"Your...uhh...cuddling me." Mia said softly.

I immediately moved away from her. "Oh shit. Sorry." I said and rubbed my eye's, still half asleep.

"It's okay." She said and got up from the bed and started putting on her morning slippers and her white silk gown. Her hair was also in a messy bun. She even looked good in the morning, who the hell looks so good in the morning??

"I'm going to make me a cup of coffee, you want some?" Mia asked me.

"Yeah, thanks." I said and sat up on the bed. I looked at the time on my phone and saw it was already past 11. I got up from the bedroom and walked to the bathroom to go and brush my teeth because i just really hate my morning breath.

Just as i attempted to open the door Aidan came out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist and his hair was wet, letting the water from his hair drip onto his skin. I immediately looked down to my feet to prevent myself from looking at him.

"Morning Trey." I heard Aidan say.

"Uhh...morning. Excuse me." I shoved myself pass him and quickly went into the bathroom and locked the door. I looked into the mirror and saw how bloody red my cheeks were.

"Fuck."

Did he see how red my face was? Of course he saw it, i looked like a freaking tomato.

Me and Aidan haven't spoken again since last night when we almost kissed. After that happened, i just stayed in mine and Mia's room whole night. I couldn't face Aidan again. It seemed as if my feelings for him are just getting stronger by every minute i see him. I know that he might have some sort of feelings for me too but he has a girlfriend. A girlfriend who so happens to also be on this trip. I need to try and avoid Aidan as much as possible while im on this trip.

I continued to brush my teeth and washed my face. Once i was done i got my clothes and took a nice long shower.  I also got dressed in the bathroom because everything i needed was already in the bathroom. I put on a high wasited shorts and a black crop top that showed off a little cleavage. I also put on a black two piece bathing suit under my clothes because we were planning on going to the beach later. I left to my room and decided to curl my hair because i wanted to put in a little effort to look nice for the beach and not at all for Aidan. Totally not.

I just on a waterproof mascara and lip gloss because i did not want to come out of the ocean looking like a monster.

Once i was ready i left the room and went downstairs. Everyone was all ready and having breakfast.

"Ouu Trey your looking like a snack girl!" Jake said as he was putting beers in the cooler box.

I smiled at Jake. "Thank you Jake."

"Yes me Ms Trey over are definitely going to get some hot guys." Sierra said and nudged me while she was walking past me with a bucket of strawberries.

I looked around to see where Aidan was so i went to the front door. I saw Aidan and Mia busy taking selfies in the front yard. They both looked so happy and i didn't want to ruin it. I don't want to be the cause for them to break up. They both seem so good for eachother.

"Oh! Hey Trey!" Mia yelled from across the yard and waved at me. Aidan then looked at me and our eye's met from the distance.

"Come guys, we gotta go." Lacy said while accidentally shoving me out of the doorway and snapped me out of my daze.