chapter 11

Today was the day of mine and Aidan's...hang out? He told me that he'll be taking me to this new restaurant that had just opened a few weeks ago. Apparently it's hella expensive to a reservation for that restaurant. I'm not gonna lie,I'm not a fan of these fancy restaurants that gives you small portions of lettuce that costs a fortune. But i also don't want to sound ungrateful and suggest that we go somewhere else. Aidan liked the place so i guess I'll just have to suck it up.

Since it was a fancy restaurant, i had to wear fancy clothes. And did i have fancy clothes? Hell no. So there i was. Having a mental breakdown on my bed with all my clothes surrounding me instead of continuing to look for something nice to wear.

Lacy was still at the Studio attending a meeting so i couldn't ask her for help. I don't even think she'd be able to help me with a fashion crisis.

Suddenly my only friend who really knows about fashion came storming into my unlocked house.

"Never fear,your fairy god mother is here!!" I heard Sierra's very loud voice from downstairs and heard her coming up.

I, on the other hand,was laying facedown on my bed and groaning.

"Huh uh Honey! Lift your ass up. I got the perfect dress for you." I heard Sierra and got up from my bed. I suddenly saw a short black dress on a hanger and some long ass boots.

Ohh,one thing you might not know about me

Ohh,one thing you might not know about me. I love black. And I'm guessing that Sierra also knows that.

I took the dress from her and felt it's soft,stretchy material and looked over to Sierra. "I love you." I told her.

She made a crying face and wiped away an imaginary tear. "I know." She said.

I rolled my eye's and decided to try on the dress. It's was a perfect fit,it complimented my figure and wasn't too tight or too loose.
I turned to look in the mirror.

That'll do.

"Come on,let me do your makeup." Sierra practically demanded. I sat on a chair and she then attempted to doing my makeup,starting with a little bit concealer under my eye's,trying to hide my little eye bags.

The only makeup that I'd usually wear are mascara and some lip balm. I'd only occasionally decide to wear eye liner because it just give such a bold look that i really love.

Once me and Sierra were finally done getting myself ready i took one last look in the mirror. I then had on my dress,boots, long jersey, straight hair and my usual makeup. Instead of the lip balm,Sierra added a dark matte lipstick and added a little bit of eyeshadow. Not to brag but i looked absolutely beautiful.

"Wow. You looking amazing. Aidan's not going to know what hit him"

I sure hope so.

We both then heard the sound of knocking on the door. I scrambled to get my purse,phone,pepper spray and more things.