chapter 15

"Are you okay Trey?" Mia asked me. I looked up from my plate of spaghetti and looked at the brunette girl sitting next to me. On the opposite side of us was Aidan.

No one told Mia to come and sit next to me and not Aidan. But with Mia sitting next to me just made it look like were the most best of friends and that she's just joing mine and Aidan's lunch.

I nodded my head. "Yea, I'm good." I said with a small smile. Mia smiled back at me and began to eat her salad.

They both looked awfully quiet and nervous. As if their getting ready to tell me they murdered someone.

"Trey, there's something that we need to confess to you." Aidan spoke up.

Oh good. Their going to tell me about their forbidden kiss. At least i know now that i won't overreact since i knew about it all along.

Here it comes...

"I'm inlove with Mia and she's inlove with me."

Wait...

That was not what i expected to hear.

"What!" I yelled. I yelled loud enough that almost everyone in the restaurant heard me.

Everyone's heads turned to our table. I suddenly felt guilty about yelling so loud. But i couldn't help it, this is definitely not what i expected to hear.

"Trey, i know that this is going to mess up our contract but i had to tell you."

Contract? His talking about our contract! Infront if Mia!!

"Contract? Wh-what contract?" I tried to play it off but Mia sighed.

"I know that your relationship with Aidan is fake." Mia said softly.

"You told her? I can't fucking believe you." I said and got up from my seat and stormed away.

"Trey wait!" Aidan got up and ran after me.

I started walking more faster as i heard his screams becoming louder. Aidan soon caught up to me and grabbed my hand.

"What?" I turned around and snapped at Aidan.

"Look, i know that this is a lot to take in but can we just talk about this?" Aidan pleaded.

"Fine. You can't be with Mia." I said with straight face.

"Why not?" He asked.

Because i want to be with you.

"Because, the whole world thinks we're dating and if you're going to date Mia you'll officially be known as the world's biggest teen asshole." I whispered.

"We're going to keep it a secret and meet up in private." Aidan said.

"Are you fucking crazy? How long do you think that will be able to last?" I snapped at him.

He looked hurt, desperate and angry. He really does like this Mia girl. Which kind of hurts me. And i might sound like a bitch right now but if he thinks that he can date Mia while everyone thinks his dating me, then he really is crazy.

"Don't you think it's unfair that just because we're fake dating to get you more famous now i can't be with a girl that i really like?" Aidan said, and this time he had tears in his eye's.

I hate to admit it, but what his saying is kind of true. He really like Mia but he can't be with anyone because his busy helping me to get more famous.

Great. Now i really feel like a bitch.

"I need to go to the rest room." I said and walked away from him. I went into the restaurant's rest room and locked one of the doors.

I sat on one the lid of the toilet and started taking deep breaths. I felt dizzy and my head was spinning all over the place. I felt tears forming in my eyes and i started feeling warm all over my body and i felt my heart pounding out of my chest. It was all starting to get too much for me. Mine and Aidan's kiss, the disappointment of him not having feelings for me, him kissing Mia and now...now he want's to date Mia, knowing that it's literally one of the biggest risk to ruining everything for the both of us. It could ruin both of our careers if anyone had to find out that our relationship was fake. It was starting to become too much for me to handle.