chapter 13

"You need to relax. You're Aidan's girlfriend. He only has eye's for you."

I couldn't stop pacing around the clothing shop that me and Sierra had been in. I kept going on about the girl that Aidan had met and kept asking about her. I filled Sierra in on everything but she still had no clue who this girl, Mia was. But she tried to calm me down but she also had to be focused on finding me a new outfit to wear to Mia's birthday party.

"I know we're dating but that doesn't mean that he won't like other girls too. Especially this Mia girl." I complained and threw myself on a small couch infront of a small fitting room.

Sierra, who had been putting a lot more effort than me into finding an outfit for Mia's party. She was looking for outfits for both myself and her. I asked Aidan if i could let Sierra and Jake join me because he would have to make conversation with a lot of people since he's a well known celebrity and I wouldn't know anyone else, or at least that's what i told him. But to me, it was for moral support. Incase i become an emotional wreck, a raging machine or end up drinking my feelings away. It's always one of the three. So i really felt like i needed my best friends with me.

Jake on the other couldn't make it because he had a date with his new vibe, Derek. I haven't gotten to know a lot about him since i was completely hungover by the time i met him. Jake told us that they've been spending some time together but he wants it to be official but Derek on the other hand, isn't too fond about people knowing that his into other guys. Their going to have an official talk about it and all me and Sierra could do were to give our best wishes and hoped for the best.

"This is perfect!" Sierra yelled from the other side of the clothing store. She came over to me with a dress and suggested that i try it on. With Sierra being the ultimate fashionista in our group, i completely trusted her opinion on the choice of clothing.

I went into the fitting room and tried on the dress. It was a tight, red dress. The sleeves were long and were more loosened than the dress itself. It was quite short and had a stretchy material so it definitely didn't suffocate my body.

 It was quite short and had a stretchy material so it definitely didn't suffocate my body

I really liked the dress that Sierra took out for me, which is no surprise there. She always knows just what to take and for what occasion.

It didn't even take Sierra 15 minutes to already get a perfect dress for herself. It was more of a light grayish color. It exposed a nice cleavage and had cute little white flowers on the top half.

 It exposed a nice cleavage and had cute little white flowers on the top half