chapter 18

"Hey dad. Hey mama, how's it going?" I said nervously to my parent's over the phone.

"Don't hey us! Why am i seeing all over social media that you have a boyfriend? And he's an actor too?!" My dad exclaimed over the phone.

"Ohh and he's very handsome too, honey. You have great taste." I heard my mother's soft voice and saw her in the background of the call.

"Thanks mama." I said with a wide smile.

"No! Do not thank your mom!" Dad shouted again. "This is an outrage, you will dump this boy immediately!" He said, looking very serious.

Ugh he always had to act so extra when it came down to boys.

I was first silent. Then i looked over to Lacy and it was as if she could have read my mind at that moment.

I mouthed to her,"sorry" feeling bad that im gonna put all that blame on her.

"Nooo" she mouthed back to me but it was too late. I had to throw her under the bus. She was anyways the favorite child so she would be able to handle them.

And then i said it.

"It was all Lacy's idea!" I said quickly.

"What?!" My dad said, seeming all confused.

"Lacy, where are you?" My dad said and was somehow trying to look through the phone for Lacy.

She squinted her eye's at me and grabbed my phone out of my hand. She then walked away and started talking to my dad.

"No dad it's okay. It's a contract deal."

"What do you mean a contract deal?!"

Lacy walked off and i ran into my room.

*****

"Come on! We all know that a chocolate milkshake is the best" Jake exclaimed.

"Well it's definitely not the best for you." Sierra sassed back. "Cause that chocolate milkshake is soon going to make you bounce off the walls at work."

Jake rolled his eye's and threw a french fry at Sierra. She immediately screeched in disgust and took a napkin and attempted to dap off the imaginary stain on her sweater.

"Jake! This is a cashmere sweater, it's literally more expensive than your life!" She complained to Jake who couldn't care less at all.

Me, Jake and Sierra were on our usual lunch break at Mac's Cafe.

Sierra suddenly cleared her throat in order to get mine and Jake's attention.
"So, me and Jake were thinking that us three could have a sleepover at your place this weekend." Sierra said with a cute smile.

"Ohh shit, i can't." I said and quickly wiped my mouth with a napkin since i had just finished my cheesecake.

"What? Why not?" Jake said, whimpering like a baby.

"Because Aidan asked me to join his  meet and greet this weekend." I said.

Jake and Sierra suddenly couldn't stop trying to convince me to have a sleepover with them.

"But Treyyy we never see you anymore." Jake said.

"Yea and we barely even hang out anymore." Sierra added on.

I sighed. "Sorry guys but apparently signing some papers for some loud, screaming girls is really important to him."

"Ohh i get it." Jake said and smirked at Sierra who gave him a mischievous smile.

"Trey is now too much of a big shot now so she can't hangout with us anymore." Jake said as he got up from his seat.

It wasn't long before Sierra also got up from her seat. "Right, I'm sure it's because we don't fit her standards as much as Aidan does."