• CHAPTER 24 •

~Aryan's Pov ~

The overnight stay at the tent beside Tulian Lake was really enchanting and thrilling as well. There weren't many people here, so in any sorts of emergency calling someone for help was shit difficult!

We got up early in the morning. The beautiful sunrise did spread warmth not only on the land of kashmir but also in our hearts. Me and Sakshi were watching the sunrise holding hands tightly on her lap. Avyaan was on my left while Gargi was on Sakshi's right. We devoured the beautiful sunrise from 3864 metres above from ground level was really a source of pleasure to our sour eyes. We packed up the things back and eating some fruits and Sipping some orange juice we trekked down back to Baisaran and then getting back to our neatly parked rental hotel car we reached our hotel within 15 minutes.

Honestly speaking we all had a nice 8 hour plus sleep and so we were really active and excited for the day. I was wearing a Blue faded denim with button down dark blue shirt with a jacket. Avyaan was wearing the cosiest thing a Jogger and a hoodie. Sakshi being clad in a blue faded denim and dark blue fannel shirt! We were twinning (okay not coincidentally, it was planned!) Gargi wore some city beige sweatpants and a black plain top with a V neck cardigan.
We weren't that exhausted so after having a proper breakfast it was around 9 am we headed towards our first destination for today, The Betaab Valley!

J

ust a few kilometers away from Pahalgam, Betaab Valley falls en route to Amarnath Temple, between Pahalgam and Chandanwadi. The valley which was covered with lush woods of pine and deodar and overlooks snow-laden peaks. Rivers meandering through it, and a bridge that was built upon it that gives access to the beautiful garden of the valley. The reason behind its name is pretty unique, as it is named after the hit Bollywood movie Betaab that featured Sunny Deol and Amrita Singh. There are many movies shot here, like Imtiaz Ali's Rockstar.

Driving for 7 kilometres that is within 15 minutes we reached the Valley. Betaab Valley left us spellbound. The spot was truly magnificent, with lovely mountains in the distance, pine trees and meadows all around, a gurgling stream in the middle and people in a holiday mood! Truly worth a visit.
Betaab valley had river, mountain, greenery and colors.

Set on way to chandanwari, the place from where we would trek up to our next destination, this valley was with a fixed ticket of 200 ,

The place appeared so romantic amidst a cool breezy rainy weather that I couldn't stop myself from not sticking around her, Heck she didn't even click single pictures! But finding Betaab Valley as a romantic place, Sakshi wanted to click many  pictures together and the two idiots were capturing our Candids!? Fake candids!
"Why are we having this photoshoot?" I grunted

"So that when my Bhaanja/bhaanji come to this world, I can tell them, showing these pictures, Baby, this is your mamma dadda and after sharing our Kashmir diaries I'll conclude saying , This is how your mamma met your Dadda" Avyaan said smirking

"Ehh! Also my cute niece or nephew need to know how much good of a photographer her Maasi was!" Gargi added and she and Sakshi started viewing the pictures she had clicked a while ago.

I approached Avyaan, we were at a little distance from the girls.

"What do you intend to become huh? Bade Papa or Mausajii?" I asked smirking

"Why will I become mausajii huh? You and your trash filled brain!" Avyaan said

"Your heated pink cheeks and your glistened eyes narrate a different story bhai!" I said