• CHAPTER 11 •

~ Sakshi's Pov ~

I really don't know what was happening, Gargi suddenly switching seat, That too with Aryan, discussing pregnancy wears with Avyaan, really?

I guess i know my bestfriend enough to understand that she was shipping me with Aryan and when Aryan asked me about she liking Avyaan I was happy, I'll ship her with Avyaan! Sweet revenge, Payback Piglet!

Me and Aryan were having cordial conversations.
After once the flight was In air I again plugged in my Aor dopes and decided to watch Bigg Boss. Yesterday's Half the episode I missed and I couldn't find who was eliminated, Duh!
From the corner of my eyes I saw Aryan peeking in my phone multiple times, when I asked him he surprisingly was a Bigg Boss Fan and asked, "Would you mind watching it with me?"

My mouth hung open in shock!

Omg! Omg! He watches Bigg Boss!

"Sure, why not!?" I gave him the air dope from my left ear and he put it in his left ear.

"Who is your favorite?"

"Rahul!! Naam toh suna hi hoga!" I gestured the way SRK does

"Ay, I find a King Khan there ah!"

"What no! I was just trying to be umm funny? Umm Sarcastic? May be something between both of them! Just being a little dramatic and not giving you glimpses of my Oh-So-Boring personality!" I chuckled nervously

"You are anything but boring Sakshi" He spoke with pure Sincerity in his eyes, damn girl! Who won't melt here?

I gave him a weak smile.

"Um, so who is your favorite?"

"Duh, you don't even need to ask, it's so obvious! Everyone loves her! She is every one's favorite! She's is the best!"

"Who is She? Coz everyone loves Rahul! Rahul is everyone's favorite! And Rahul is the best!" She stated

"She as in Rubina! And all above adjectives suit her, only her! And not your Rahul!"

"Rubina is nothing infront of Rahul Kay!!"

"Huh, Rubina is better then Rahul"

"Only for you not for the world"

"Does your world start and end with only you in it? Coz literally everyone loves Rubina, everyone chooses her over Rahul!"

"Have you seen Rahul!?? He is so cuteeee! Chocolate boy he Is! His eyes, Kahin doob na jaun mei unmei And his voice, imagine getting up seeing that cute face and melodious voice every day, Disha Parmar Is so lucky!" I spoke dreamily.

"Have you seen Rubina then? She is a goddess! Her insanely gorgeous face,  her charming smile, Not to forget her awesome dressing sense! Ugh, her figure! Imagine waking up in her soft arms, Abhinav Is so lucky " he said

Dang! I felt a bit jealous! Come on Sakshi! She is an actress! And why would you feel jealous about who wakes up in Aryan's arm! You are not his girlfriend!

"Stop, stop, stop, oh my virgin ears! Stop being a pervert" I exclaimed dramatically

He gave a small chuckle.

"Who has been evicted this week by the way?"

"I haven't completed the episode yet, just half way through it" I said

"Let's see, May be Your poor Rahul would get evicted"

"In your dreams Mister, May be your Poor Rubina would get evicted today!"