• CHAPTER 10 •

~ Gargi's Pov ~

"Actually I was shipping your brother with my bestfriend, so to give them some space I switched my seat with him" I told Avyaan and sat on the empty window seat.

He was standing, His eyes widened!

"This is so not done!" He started moving back towards them when I forcefully pulled him in my direction stopping him from ruining their moment, Making my Hardwork go in vain.

He was caught off-guard and the sudden pull made him fall on my seat, his left hand holding the back of my seat, my left hand holding his right hand while other hand grabbing his waist in reflex trying to save him from crushing me, his face millimeters away from mine, his hot breath tingled on my face creating unusual sparks in my body.

He was staring into my eyes, I was staring back into his mesmerizing hazel brown eyes, I was drowning in his eyes.

This man was really a Hot Greek God, I could feel his hard chest, he really must have chiseled abs, His smooth tan skin, ebony black hair locks, dangerously perfect and sharp Jawline, plump lips, he was an epitome of hotness.

Air hostess cleared Her throat making us jump away from each other. She requested us to tie our seat belts.

Avyaan sat beside me, his right hand still in My left hand
"You can't do this to my brother, you just can't come all of sudden and set him up with a stranger, wait a sec how do you know my name, did y-"
I cut him off No! Guys chill I didn't kiss him! Relax! I have a control over my hormones you know! I put my index finger of my right hand on his lips, his lips were so soft! Softer then cushions!

I then explained him about me shipping Aryan with Sakshi and guess what he said, "You are Sakshi's bestfriend? You should have told me earlier, we are on the same boat! We'll play the perfect cupids Role!" He grinned widely

"We will, we will! Shall we discuss about our plan as in the travel schedule and fix some constant meet ups?" I asked

"We are gonna ship them perfectly Partner!" And we high fived

We quickly discussed about our travel planners and coincidentally they were same, this made our plan easier, He said he'll make a call, and arrange the hotel cabin with bedrooms which would make us stay closely connected!
I asked him how that was possible but then he said he had a friend working in that travel agency who helped him with it after the plane was in air.

"You dont look but you indeed are Smart! I'm impressed Avyaan" I giggled

"I don't look smart coz I'm born smart okay!" He exclaimed rising his invisible collars

"If that lets you sleep peacefully at night" I said, rolling My eyes.

We shared our contact numbers, plans, talked about lot of things but I won't betray my token of love, my sleep, so sleep engulfed me after around an hour of talking, watching cricket, binging some YouTube videos with that Hollywood Model man

I didn't meet Aryan before when he talked with Sakshi, but now he is traveling with us on the same and not to forget same Destination, If God is giving me so many hints, I am Too smart to not grab those!

~ Aryan's Pov ~

Gargi seemed a crazy girl, well idk if she was trying hitting my bro or they really knew each other, but the way Avyaan was staring at her, he seemed lost in her, I felt giving them some privacy won't hurt much!

Around 3 rows back it was her sit. I approached the sit and got shocked seeing the small petite woman who bumped me earlier this morning with her earphones on, she watching some Chinese dramas, a bar of chocolate in her hands she felt my presence, without even glancing at me, she said, "Gargi, enough of your drama, no way I'm gonna give you my window seat, Your bad luck you ain't a handsome boy or else I would have given you my seat and sat on your lap, so be a good girl, Munch and take a nap!"

"Ahem!" I cleared my throat

She saw me and her eyes widened.

"Narayan! Aiennn! Aryan! You? What? Where? Why? Here? How?" She looked as if she has seen some ghost

Did she call me Narayan!? Seriously?

I wanted to laugh looking at her confused, frowning face

"Hey relax! Actually Gargi she wanted to have a window seat so she switched her seat with me!" I explained

She somehow relaxed but then, "How do you know her? Is she one of your acquaintance?"

Before I could answer, "It's not very safe to travel among strangers, is she sitting there with some Genuine looking company?"

Before I could answer again she said "Where is Avyaan? Are you traveling alone? Did he ditch you?"

This woman was crazy! I opened my mouth but she cut me off saying, "come on answer me pal! You can't keep Me hanging"

I took her hand and put the Chocolate in her mouth and she stopped rambling
She froze!

"Actually your friend Gargi wanted me to switch her seat and then she wanted to buy some pregnancy wears online, so she needed Avyaan's help, No I didn't know her, I met her just after boarding the flight, Avyaan didn't ditch me, he is giving company to your bestfriend"

"All clear?" I asked her

She nodded with a small smile.
But then she shrieked! "Pregnancy wear? Why? For whom? She can't be pregnant?" She almost shouted

"Why can't she be pregnant?" I wriggled my brows

"She met Avyaan 5 minutes ago she can't get pregnant! And she dont have a boyfriend, Hell she doesn't even have a Ex boyfriend, lol!"

"She doesn't have a ex! That's some piece of information" she didn't seem some shy, introvert girl she was fierce, confident and quite beautiful as well.

"by the way do you have one?" I asked hoping she would say no

"Um, Yes" Ugh, there goes my heart, shattered into pieces, I plastered a fake smile.

"Only one though" she said and my eyes widened, what does she mean by only one, how many boyfriends does she think she should have?

"You really are into double dating?" I whisper yelled still in shock

"What on earth are you saying? I am not into it okay!"

"Why did you say ONLY ONE though then?"

"Bcoz I have only one Ex boyfriend"

Oh she was speaking about Ex boyfriend! Not boyfriend! Huh, how foolish of me na!

"Ohhh! I was asking about your boyfriend though!"

"No I don't have one"

"Surprising that such pretty lady is single"

She blushed and gave me a shy smile.

To avoid awkward silence I continued "I don't know much about that pregnancy thing but she was rambling"

"Um, I have a question?" I asked her

She hummed in response

"Your friend is crazy, but is she somehow interested in Avyaan? Bcoz Avyaan's face was flustered after seeing her and he seemed lost in her" I gave her a nervous laugh

"What really? Gargi is an awesome girl, May be we could ship them?"

"Yes we can! But we will give their fate a chance, If they get along again, we will start with our mission"

"Fair enough" she said and gave me a charming smile.

"Vaise, I won't mind you sitting on my lap, ofcourse if you consider me handsome enough" I said winking

She just gasped! And was shy! Red! Like a tomato!