• CHAPTER 3 •

~ Gargi's Pov ~

After like so so so many years it's finally happening!!! Yahooooo!!!

Excitement rushing all through my nerves!
Heck!!! Bitches!! I'm going to Kashmir!! Something I have been planning since I was a kid! And who else am I traveling with!? My bestfriend!

Oh, we are really going to Kashmir!

Only imagining about our travel radiates so much peace to me that I can't find stopping myself with an everlasting wide smile.

As planned, tomorrow we ought to catch an early flight and today we need to accomplish a very hectic and important task, Shopping!
Girls are crazy shoppers! We won't deny to it but we aren't that bitchy okay! I was dressed in a black washout denim with a white floral tanktop and some really cool white sneakers complementing my attire. While Sakshi was wearing a ripped dark blue denim with a pink peplum cold shoulder top and cute pink wedges completing her look.

So while Sakshi was driving us today for some necessary shopping which we needed to finish with in few hours and get our asses back home and pack the stuff and sleep very early! This is for me basically, or else I would be a Living Zombie and the airport officials won't mind throwing me out of the airport!

Sakshi parked her car along the parking lot of Caculo, and we chose the stairs avoiding the elevator. This mall isn't the busiest of all and to be honest the only reason we are here is some window shopping in Bharne's and Global Desi!

After purchasing some casuals, we headed to Mall De Goa, our target being Pantaloons and Max! I don't know who said Chain store shopping is bad!

We bought some really fine and fashionable casual wears, along with some warm clothes, sweaters, jackets, woolens, cardigans, pullovers, trench coats, socks, caps, mufflers, warmers, earmuffs, and gloves.

We aren't Hypothermic or anything, but the thing is, traveling from south India to North India, accompanies adjustment to sudden climate change, Which could affect our trip, so no taking risks, as it's rightly said, Precautions are better than cure....

We were walking through the store when suddenly I felt the urge to tease my bestfriend.
"OH God!!!" I almost screamed shifting the attention of all people on me, Smiling sheepishly I apologized to them.

"What's the matter?" Sakshi asked while we were running from that embarrassing place.

"You didn't buy the most important thing Sakshi, how could you forget that?" I questioned her which just made her confused.

"I know you must have packed the chiffon sarees but Don't you wanna buy some sexy lingerie? What would Jiju feel? You are so unprepared?"

Heat started spreading across her cheeks, her ears turning red, "He won't feel anything like that" she scowled and regretted what she said once she registered her own words.

"So you are sure you gonna meet Jiju through this trip, Ah!?" I asked her teasingly

She scrunched her nose, "What No!"

"But you said right he won't judge you for your underdressed lingerie! Wait! Do you have a secret boy friend? Like have you planned this tour so that you can secretly meet him?"