• CHAPTER 23 •

~ Gargi's Pov ~

Sleeping early, having 8 hour long sleep still struggling to get up looking at the time..! Well yea it's 4.30 in the morning and I'm freaking getting out of my happily! Enthusiastically! Note the Sarcasm!

Sakshi has already gotten ready and walked outta room to meet her Prince charming! I cleaned myself, a soothing warm shower! Decked up in Yoga Pants or Cashmere joggers with cropped mock sweater, Putting the warm coat I picked up the small but cute unicorn bag which consisted of extra Clothes, some eatables, Sanitary napkins and other very essential stuff! No! makeup doesn't include in it! I had tried keeping it as light as possible. And ofcourse Camping Waterproof Tents, warm sleeping bags, ropes, mats, blankets.

When I walked out I saw Sakshi in a boilted denim boilersuit! Aryan and Avyaan, as usual in some tees and denims with jackets ofcourse! We had our breakfast and Started with our campaign.!

Today we are trekking around! Technically rest three days in Pahalgam we are trekking as well! I know it's a bit of concern when it comes to Sakshi and Trek! But she was Motivated and now her Boyfriend was there for her!

Today's schedule is simple! Just three places!
First on the list, The Mamleshwar temple!

Mamleshwar is considered to be an ancient temple that probably dates back to 400 built by king Jayasimha .It is located at just a mile away from Pahalgam town.
Reaching there we discovered This temple was devoted to Lord Shiva and it stood across the Kolahoi stream up towards the mountain. According to legend, this is the temple where Ganesha was placed as door keeper not to allow anyone to enter the temple without his permission.
Mam Mal means don't go, and thus it is also known as Mammal temple. It is
Set on the bank of River Lidder, The temple was 8' square feet internally and had in front porch supported on the two columns. 

<>

Driving around for 15 minutes we reached our next target! The Baisaran Hill!

This place is popularly known as mini Switzerland...The only way to reach this place is pony ride, so we took one! In between we got to see young girls with rabbits, sheep who lend them for taking pics.

When we were going towards the meadow, there were beautiful lush forests and splendid views along the way. We passed through the Pahalgam Valley, Kashmir Valley and Dabyan.

The pony ride took us one hour to reach! The meadow was large and gorgeous, with views of mountains and forests. They had fun activities such as zip line and zorbing… Zip lining over the meadow was so much Fun!!!

Baisaran meadow is a sight to see and is absolutely lovely.
Pine trees and conifers thrive together in close clusters, adding grandeur to the snow-capped mountains that form the backdrop. If the beauty of Kashmir Valley delighted you, Baisaran will sweep you off your feet.

<>

Following the beautiful Baisaran Meadows was The trek to Tulian Lake!

It really was an adventurous one as the area was entirely covered with snow. But it is also one of the best ways to enjoy the pristine charm of the valley of Kashmir. From Baisaran onwards, the trek got challenging as there were no marked trails for that matter. Also, the climb got higher as we moved closer to the Lake.