• CHAPTER 4 •

~ Avyaan's Pov ~

Tomorrow we were leaving for Kashmir. The chaos and the hustle bustle throughout the Mansion significantly implied How our family were more excited then us.

Maa-Papa and ChhotiMaa-Chhote Papa were also traveling to Andhra Pradesh since they had to meet my grandparents who were devoting Tirupathi Balaji deity there since a week. Initially Me and Aryan decided to cancel this trip and join them, but our parents were adamant on we sticking to our previous plans. To be honest me and Aryan always had this longing to travel along mountains and snow which depicted serenity and peace. Leh, ladakh, Shimla, North Eastern states were  some milestones we had already achieved.

It hardly takes one and half hour to reach from Delhi to Kashmir. Now to those thinking we could have used our private jets! Well, um, as mentioned earlier this trip for us is a chance to forget who we are and be what we Really are. Away from Richness, Just some peace and simplicity. Something like people won't respect our surname but respect or enjoy our companies. We really had it planned! We were gonna live this trip to the fullest. Not spending ample amount of money on just Resorts and 5 star cuisines, but getting away of all hustles, living in a simple, cozy moderate environment, eating some local food, You see we haven't had street food in like years due to the fear of paparazzi snapping us every now and then. In my opinion This local food tastes lot better then those exquisite, famish cuisines with a price which could may be feed more then 10 hungry people.

Me and Aryan have always been wanting to enjoy these days without media, without judgments. Just our True Selves!

Now about my packing, I don't know how to pack..! And my savior, my super hero without a cape is my Chhoti Maa. Even for school trips or business ventures, She is the one who always packs my bag. One of my signature reason for teasing Aryan that Chhoti Maa loves me more then him, Well he counters back saying His BadiMaa as in my Maa loves him more then me which technically makes us equal.

I must have not told you, we are always taught, Not to say Mom-Dad, Mommy-Daddy! It's always Maa-Papa. Even we don't call Chacha Chachi to uncle and aunt, since they are like our parents, may be more closer to us in some aspects as well. Also, one thing my Maa always says, She never call our House a Mansion or apartment, it's always HOME.! She really feels that house is just walls, people make it home, and the love we Singhanias share, it really makes our house a Home!

It's evening time, I headed towards Aryans room, there he was, Playing some useless mobile games, While the Most insensible TV Show Bigg Boss playing on his television. I tapped his shoulder, to only get a response,
"Wait for two minutes bro, I'm just about to break my precious record of Ten lakh seven thousand eighty Two coins"

"Wasn't this the same target you were trying to achieve a week back when we were having a chess fight?"

He grinned widely, "The fight you lost?"

"It was just that you were lucky that day, and I thought i should let my younger brother win once in a decade"

"You were saying something different that day, Ah!? Something like You have worn your lucky Red Underwear and it's time you'll finally win against me? Should I rephrase, you said something like I'll lose atleast once in a decade!?" He smirked

Slightly embarrassed I rolled my eyes and said "Whatever helps you sleep at night"

He let out a loud chuckle which followed with an ear piercing scream.