• CHAPTER 16 •

~ Aryan's Pov ~

It's the second day of our trip but technically the first time we are exploring it!

Initially it was just me and Avyaan traveling and enjoying together but now we had Sakshi and Gargi with us! Destiny had some other plans I guess!

Talking about yesterday, We all had fun with the Music battle! I must say Gargi had serious choice when it comes to music. Me and she paired up against them both. Another thing was, I found myself being a little attracted towards Sakshi, the eye locks we have and even yesterday, I couldn't stop myself from noticing her wriggling brows, her frowning face, her Grinning face, her every emotion change.!

After we all got ready we met in the Living room. I was wearing a blue Jean with black tee! Sakshi was wearing a Black jeggins with Baby pink crop top, Avyaan being decked up in a Black denim and a mustard V neck t-shirt along with a leather jacket while Gargi wore a black jeans and a floral white tank top with shrug!

After having breakfasts, we took over the warm clothes and Yes! We are all set to raid the heavenly Beauty of Kashmir!

Avyaan was driving the rental car while I was occupying the passenger seat and the two girls were seating behind.

First we Headed to the Naseem Bagh! We reached there at around 10am!

Situated along the banks of dal lake and nestled in hundreds of mighty chinar trees, nasim bagh is a must visit spot for autumn lovers. Nasim Bagh which means the 'mornning breeze' stands up to its name as cool breeze from the Dal lake adds pleasantness to the wide expanse of chinar trees.

The Chinar trees were laid out in 'Char Chinar' pattern, four chinars in four corners of a rectangular piece of land, so that a person in centre would be under shade at all hours of the day.

It took us almost 1.5 hours since we wanted to explore it thoroughly. We took so many pictures and also a Selfie, well the first photo we had with the girls. Somewhere I wanted a photo with Sakshi but I don't know if it was my Shyness or what, I couldn't ask her one! But later I felt it was right since she would have denied, We are friends but technically we are Strangers!

 Somewhere I wanted a photo with Sakshi but I don't know if it was my Shyness or what, I couldn't ask her one! But later I felt it was right since she would have denied, We are friends but technically we are Strangers!