• CHAPTER 5 •

~ Avyaan's Pov ~

The next day arrived and I won't deny how much excited I was. The Joy, the sweet taste of freedom and peace already started making my heart beat faster.

I woke up, A bit earlier then usual, did my normal Workout, Freshened up and dressed my self in a A solid colour, apple green, knee length regular waist, relaxed fit jogger shorts, same color sweatshirt and entagled the same colored hoodie around my neck. Also I wore my turquoise shoes with complimentary socks. Comfort never makes you less fashionable you see!

As I strode down the stairs, I saw Aryan already decked up in a white, half sleeved, Jack and Jones v neck tee, with some navy blue wrangler denim shorts pairing with classic white Joggers and grayish white ankle length socks. Definitely the tee highlighted his Masculine Chest!

All the elders had our private jet scheduled at 10.45, And we had our flight just 15 minutes before them, we all settled in our cars with our luggage and reached the airport. We were waiting for Avika and Ananya Dii.

"Mama you both need to bring me lots of gifts" little Avika said spreading her arms wide.

"Ofcourse Princess, even you can have Ananya di's gifts for you, you know" Aryan winked at her

Ananya dii just stomped her foot on Aryan and glared at him.

"Take care okay, You both should be carefree but shouldn't be careless" Papa exclaimed

"My babies know how to handle themselves, you should see about yourself who can't even find his wallet kept infront of his eyes on the dressing table" Maa taunted Papa

"Anyways children, take care, text us when u reach" Chhote Papa said.

"You too Papa", Aryan said

"Happy journey, send me lots of photos, And You both, Bring me the best gift possible, and you know what I mean" Chhoti Maa chirped in happily.

We just shook are head! That's really impossible, I said internally!

"Give our regards to Dada-dadi, tell them we are missing them alot" I said

"Ofcourse, you two should definitely meet them once you are back" Maa said

"Ugh, Jijii, they better not meet Maaji until they atleast find a Girlfriend, she would just suck their blood- You are 27 still you couldn't find a girl for yourselves? Better you find yourself a potential bride or else I'll make you marry a girl of my choice!" Chhoti Maa imitated her

"Chhoti, Language, she is our mother in law" Maa glared at her

Well my grandmother is a bit Orthodox, No she isn't the ATYAACHAARI SaaS! of those hindi melodramatic daily soaps, but you see, There's a sweet n sour relation between my Chhoti Maa and my Dadi. But they love each other equally. We Kinda enjoy their silly bickers! And you know what, at the end, Chhote Papa gets grounded between their silly meaningless quarrels.

I kissed Avikas cheeks and after bidding them bye, we made our way towards the waiting room.

                    ~ Gargi's Pov ~

It was 3.30am and I had been awake, ready for all the adventure waiting for me, which life has to offer in the upcoming month.

We had a flight at 6.50 am from Dabolim International Airport, Goa to Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi. It took almost over 2 hr 30 minutes to Reach from Goa to Delhi, after which we had a layover of 1 hour, and changing the terminals we had a connecting flight from Delhi to Srinagar Airport at 10.30 am. And I don't feel it takes more thn 1 and half hour to travel from Delhi to Srinagar.

I dressed myself in a solid brown regular fit ankle length pocket pant two piece outfit with long sleeves and hooded neckline and some white sketchers. Too comfortable, too cozy for travel schedule like this.

I ran downstairs where my family was waiting for me.

"Have you packed all the things?" Maa asked

"You haven't forgotten any of the warm clothes, didn't you?" My Kaki added

"Did you take your charger?" Papa asked

"Your brush?" This time it was kaka.

"Yes, yes I have packed everything and yes my charger, brush as well" I replied

My cousin, Pia, just a year younger then me, came running.

"Do you really think you haven't forgotten something?" She asked

I nodded negatively.

"Such a bhulakkad you are!" She said and handed me my Air ticket of Spice jet

"Oh God how can you forget your ticket shona" My Maa yelled

"I'm sorry, I had taken it out to check the layover timing and i completely forgot to keep it back, Thank you pia, you really saved me and my trip today"

After getting tons of Dos and Don'ts from my family and bidding them bye,I came out of my house.

One of my friends, Samar was dropping us to the airport. He apparently had to pick his aunt at 5.30 from the airport, It was currently 4 and driving to the airport took almost an hour, so He just had to wait for half hour to fetch his aunt. I loaded my luggage into his car.
We were waiting for Sakshi to get along with her luggage.

"Have a safe journey" He said.

"Thank you" I replied excitement heaving up my chest.

"By the way don't forget to bring me the authentic Kawa, or I'll just strangle you to death once you return empty handedly" He said

"I know, I know, Till then Keep trying over Ruhi, hoping one day she'll acknowledge your Cheezy pickup lines" I smirked!

He scratched his finger behind his neck, "Umm I was about to talk to you about the same!" He said

I chuckled, "Once I get back, I'll ship you both I promise, You know I'm the Cutest Cupid out there"

"Also I know you won't play that role for free so I'll bribe you with some awesome treats at Pizza Hut and Xero degrees! What say!?"

"Sounds tempting, Deal zipped" I said, Signing my finger in air! He chuckled at my Immensely Mature gesture.

Finally after waiting for over 4 minutes, Highness, Sakshi made her presence! She loaded her luggage and Samar drove us towards the Dabolim International Airport!