• CHAPTER 15 •

~ Sakshi's Pov ~

After reaching the hotel, Gargi and Avyaan went to the reception while me and Aryan were waiting for them.

Just then I heard a man who laughed at my BTS pouch, I was so pissed off I started arguing! I was ready to kick his place where sun doesn't shine but Aryan interfered and dragged me towards Gargi and Avyaan.

They seemed to be a bit red! Blushing!? Not bad! Not bad!

"Are you both okay? Um, you look flustered!?" I said faking my innocence

"We should ask you, You look like a ticking bomb who could explode any second!" Gargi replied

"Come'on Gargi, she looks Bomb without angry red nose as well" Avyaan replied winking

I just blushed a little and before I could say anything "Agreed" Aryan commented unvolantarily

"We should probably check our rooms? Cone hurry up girls and you too Avyaan!" Aryan said almost running towards our penthouse
While I was shocked not knowing how to react. But these two evil sinsters were laughing their asses out.

Then we headed to our penthouse. It was so beautiful! Like four bedrooms with two attached bathroom, one common bathroom, a small living room, a kitchen which was small but looked well decorated! Credits to that who-so-ever Interior designer.

Two rooms were upstairs and two downstairs. Gargi ran to a room upstairs and standing infront if the door she yelled! "This is taken! Allot yourselves the remaining rooms!"

Before she could even Finish Avyaan slid to the door next to her and said "You both can occupy the ground floor"
He then turned and started walking off

But he again turned to our ways downstairs and said "Just be a little less noisy and before riding a helmet must be on!"

I just couldn't comprehend to what it means for a second but the way Aryan started moving towards him he ran inside his room! A smooth chuckle ran across my mouth and I covered my mouth with my hands! That stupid blush still Sustaining on my cheeks.

After a short nap and getting refreshed, We all four had decided to meet again and spend some time together!

I went inside the room with a joint bathroom and my eyes would seem literally bulging out of socket, There was a glass door dividing the bathroom into halves, then there was a shower and a giant bathtub on the other end of glass partition where else on this side it was a washbasin, Commode, essentially toothbrushes and toiletries. The mirror was so huge and it was so pretty! The lights were mild and it made the entire bathroom a quite serene place.

After freshening up and changing into my pajamas and a jacket ofcourse, I got out of my room. Aryan and Avyaan were already present, Gargi didn't come yet I thought!

"Where's Gargi?" I asked the boys

"She's in my room using the washroom" Avyaan said and I nodded.

"What are we gonna do on our first day here in Kashmir!!!" I asked

"Let's not go out today" Aryan said

"We can rest! Or play some games or something?" Avyaan asked

"Yeahh! And then Sleep for a long longggggg while so that we can be fresh as a Vegetable tomorrow!" Gargi joined the conversation

"Guys, Coffee or Tea?" Gargi asked

"Tea!" Aryan said

"Coffee" I and Avyaan said

"I'll make them! Sakshi you mind playing some songs? I guess we can watch movie some other day at Night, watching movie in the evening is no fun!" Gargi said and went to the kitchen