Chapter 13 ( Falooda love )

Author's POV :
Roja finally selected a dress for Deepa and left to her room . She was shocked to see the coffee cup empty . She just then looked Arjun coming out from washroom refreshed from his workout . He went infront of the mirror and started to spray perfume . Roja thinks......
Roja : What if he drank the coffee ? . If I ask him he will shout at me .
Roja was glancing Arjun . Arjun noticed it and asked her......
Arjun : Hello madam .
Roja : Huh
Arjun : Why are you staring at me ? .
Roja : No , the coffee.....I mean.....
Arjun : Yeah , I only drank the coffee . Why ? .
Roja was shocked.  She was sure if Arjun gets to know the coffee was done by her and she already took a sip he would pick up a fight with her early in the morning .
Roja : No.....actually.....
Arjun : Wait a minute , did you prepare the coffee ? .
Roja was startled with his question . But she replied......
Roja : No , I did not prepare your coffee . I think Sumathi aunty made it for you .
Arjun : Ofcourse Sumathi ma would have prepared coffee for me . But today coffee was more appetizing . I loved it . It was perfect .
Arjun's appreciation slightly made Roja blush . She was out of her words in happiness and left the room . Just then she saw Sumathi bringing coffee for Arjun . She ran to her.........
Roja : Aunty.....Aunty.....Aunty......
Sumathi : What happened Roja ? . Why are you running like this ? .
Roja narrated what happened with Arjun  Sumathi laughed and teased Roja . Roja tried to hide her shyness and continued......
Roja : Aunty , he already drank coffee . Now please don't give him again . As just now he drank , he will get suspicious if you bring coffee again .
Sumathi : Alright Roja . Don't worry . 
Sumathi smiled and left the place . After a while , Kalpana returned from the temple , while Arjun tucked up with black colour formals shirt and was coming downstairs . He greeted his mother with a smile......
Arjun : Good morning amma .
Kalpana looked at him thoroughly and replied.....
Kalpana : Good morning Arjun . But where are you upto ? .
Arjun : What kind of question is this ? . Ofcourse I am heading to my office .
Kalpana fumed with anger and replied.....
Kalpana : Won't you value my words ? . Your wife is not heading to office but.....
Meanwhile Roja came downstairs leaving her hair open , carrying her handbag . She turned towards Roja and asked......
Kalpana : Where are you upto ? .
Roja : To office , atthai .
Kalpana got more angry . She shouted at Rojun......
Kalpana : So , both of you are now elders . You won't listen to us.....
Rojun were confused . Kalpana turned towards Roja and asked her camly.......
Kalpana : Roja , what happened to you ? . Why are you behaving like your husband ? . He does not know to respect......
Roja interrupted Kalpana in the middle......
Roja : Atthai please , my husband always respects everyone , especially you . Please don't say that he does not know to respect elders . He has an immense love and respect on you .
Arjun was stunned by the way Roja understood and supported him . Kalpana replied.......
Kalpana : If your husband respects me and this family , today both of you will go to an outing and not to office .
Roja was shocked by Kalpana's demand . Arjun replied.......
Arjun : Amma , I have a very important work in the office today . Even Roja might have some important works as she too is a CEO of a company . Please don't......
Kalpana interrupted and replied......
Kalpana : Arjun , you can forever work . But did you understand each other well ? . You both are going to live together forever . You should have to understand each other well . Only for somedays keep your work aside .
Arjun understood he could not argue with his mother and asked.......
Arjun : Now , what should I do ? .
Kalpana : Take Roja to some beautiful places . Probably after a week or a month you both can go on a long day .  holiday .
Rojun did not argue with Kalpana , they went to their room . After while Roja embellished herself with light pinky peach chudi , while Arjun wore a light pinky peach shirt . They were surprised with their colour selections as both of them selected same colours together . Arjun for a second admired Roja's beauty . Breaking his thoughts Roja replied......
Roja : Shall we leave ?.
Arjun : Yeah , sure .
Both of them left to the parking area and left the house and drove to ice-cream parlour . Roja was confused and wondered why did he take her to an ice cream parlour , but she did not ask him . They entered the parlour and Arjun sat on one chair , while Roja sat one his opposite chair . He gave her the menu and he took another one . The waiter arrived and.......
Waiter : Sir and ma'am , what would you like to have ? .
Rojun together......
"Falooda"
They looked at each other . Waite replied.....
Waiter : But , there is only one falooda.....
Roja : Then let him have it .
Arjun : No , no , let her have it .
Rojun were continued arguing like this for long time . So the waiter left and bought the falooda with two spoons . Rojun were shocked , Roja shouted at the waiter........
Roja : With whose permission you did this ? .
Arjun was stunned with her behavior . He tried to convince her.....
Arjun : Roja , now why are you creating a scene ? . We both are married . So it's fine . Come let's have it .
Roja was shocked by Arjun's suggestion . Roja loves Arjun immensely , there is no doubt in it . But the reason for her avoidance towards Arjun is , she wants him to accept her and this marriage wholeheartedly and not for anyone's compulsion . She agreed and had the ice cream . While having it , Arjun was glancing at Roja , but she noticed the ice cream on her lips . He signed her to wipe it . She did not understand . Just then he came near and wiped it off with his fingers , just then he realized what he was doing , meanwhile Roja too jerked away . So he gave her a tissue . Arjun did not fall in love with Roja , but he feels some connection with her . Somewhere in his heart he felt she was innocent , but due to his stubbornness and his past of getting arrested , he was not ready to accept it .

So , will Arjun accept Roja ? .
Next what will happen in Rojun's life ? .