Chapter 36 - The Princess Arrives

Author's note : Last and Longest chapter ever ! . Thank you to all the readers . There would be a short epilogue soon ! .

Author's POV :

The sun rays disturbed Roja's sleep . She woke up and saw Arjun sleeping on her shoulder . She smiled and kissed his forhead and made him lie on the bed , freshened up and returned with embellishing herself in dark blue saree. She sat next to him and caressed his hair affection . He snuggled onto her lap and hugged her baby bump . She did nothing but admired his cuteness . She made him lie on the bed and got up , but he held her and gently pulled her on him . She was stunned . He pecked her forhead , to which she blushed and kissed his cheek .

Arjun : I missed this ! .

Roja : From now on you will never miss ! .

He smiled and tried to go near her lips , for which she stopped him .

Roja : First freshen up ! .

He smiled sheepishly and left her , she smiled and went to kitchen . They both sat together for breakfast together........

Arjun : Rose uh , now it's your 7th month , so we shall plan a baby shower for you . Okay ? . All preparations by me , but selection is yours ! . Theme , colour , design , everything will be your choice . Okay ! .

She felt lucky to have him .

Roja : I want our baby shower to happen in temple .

He smiled and replied......

Arjun : Alright ma .

" All the decisions are taken I guess "  they heard a voice and saw their family . Roja ran to hug them , while Arjun ran behind her .

Arjun : Don't you common sense ? . Will someone run like this during pregnancy ? .

He caressed her bump affectionately , to which she pouted . Arjun looked at her and felt bad for hurting her . Her eyes were welled up . He mentally slapped himself and hugged her and kissed her forhead , which obviously cooled her. Their parents , Deepa and Karthik looked at each other with a look of " Are we joke to them " ? , seeming stuck between this over attached couple . Deepa's throught clear made them jerk and smile sheepishly......

Deepa : We are here too ! . Singles are here .

Arjun : Karthik , take a look .

Karthik : All fate brother in law .

Deepa glared both of them . Roja hugged Deepa and supported each other......

Roja : Arjun , Karthik Anna , stop teasing my sister in law . She is my cutie pie .

Deepa : Thank you Anni ! .

She kissed her cheeks .

Kalpana and Shenbagam : Looks like everything is decided for the baby shower .

Roja : Not yet , without you people how shall we decide , Arjun was just asking my consent .

Prathap and Manickam caressed her hair and said : All your choice dear . We want you both to be happy with our grandchildren that's it ! .

Roja smiled contently ! .

It was night . Roja was sitting in the balcony laying on Arjun's shoulder . She didn't expect she will marry her love of life who loves her equally . She thought of talking to him about her school days love towards him , but remained silent thinking what if he starts hating her again ? . Because according to her,  when she expressed her love to him after their reception via phone he was least interested , so she gave up the idea . He lifted her face and kissed her forhead .