Chapter 8 ( Mehandi )

Author's POV :

Rojun's pre wedding photoshoot was decided to take place in the 5 star hotel's garden . Roja wore a dark blue lehanga . Her look was so pretty . On the other hand , Arjun wore a dark blue colour sharwani and he looked so handsome . They came together and exchanged few eyelocks . Later Photographer called them which made them regain their senses .
Photographer : Sir , please do some poses with your bride to be .
Arjun : What should I do ? .
Roja smiled at his cute innocence . Deepa hit her forhead with her palm and came near him and whispered in his ears.......
Deepa : Anna , what have you learnt by getting engaged ? . Don't you know basic couple poses ? .
Arjun frowned innocently and whispered back in her ears.....
Arjun : Deepa , I can't help , I am new to such a relationship .
Deepa made a mocking look and said......
Deepa : As if you would made a degree if you were use to this . Now just go near my Anni and hug her from behind .
Arjun was stunned by her words . He was totally irritated to get engaged to Roja , and now what Deepa told made him totally pissed off . He whispered to her angrily.......
Arjun : Enough Deepa , . I am not interested in this . Don't force me . I am not interested , means not interested . Did you understand ? .
Saying this Arjun turned his face other side angrily . Deepa told him.....
Deepa : Anna , your marriage is our family's dream and reputation . Don't play with it . Now just smile and involve in the photoshoot .
Arjun closed his eyes and fist to control his temper . After few seconds he went near Roja and wrapped his arms around her waist . Roja was startled by his sudden actions . She looked at Arjun , who was already looking at her . Their lips curved a little which later turned into a flawless beautiful smile . Yes , that pic was captured . But their eyelocks still continued . Breaking their looks , the photographer complimented......
Photographer : Wow , sir and ma'am , both are rocking . Must say , you look so cute together .
Roja blushed , Arjun instantly did not , but after he say Roja blushing his lips curved a little and he hid his face slightly with his palm , which is ofcourse a slightly blushing . Then later Arjun gave another shock to everyone by lifting Roja in a bridal style . Again a small eyelock and cute smile was shared . Finally the photoshoot was done with many poses . Arjun was totally shocked with change in his own behavior . However , he brushed away saying that nothing like that .

Time passes......

It was Rojun's Mehandi and Sangeet celebrations today . First it was sangeet function , Roja wore sea green with grey chudi and Arjun wore a grey t shirt . Arjun's friend Varun and Roja's friend Bhoomika forced them in dance for the famous love song " Vaseengara" . Initially both refused , but later , when they got in the dance , they both were drowned in their own world . Arjun lifted Roja and they were sharing eyelocks . When the song stopped they came back to their senses . Everyone teased them cutely and they blushed , especially Arjun blushed without his knowledge . Later it was mehandi time ! . Roja wore an yellow with white chudi and Arjun wore a white t shirt . Varun came and sat next to Arjun and Bhoomika came and sat next to Roja . Varun thought to bring Rojun close to each other , so he said loudly.......
Varun : Bhoomika , my friend Arjun has a special talent , you know that ? .
Bhoomika : What is Varun ? .
Varun : Arjun is expert in putting Mehandi .
Arjun was shocked , as he does not even know where will it be available . But Roja knew Varun was lying , because she understood Arjun's minute details . She knew that Arjun was only a business tycoon . He was not interested in arts and music . While she was totally opposite ! . She loves both art and music deeply . She told Varun.........
Roja : Varun , the one who came for applying Mehandi will do that , don't force senior.....erm.....I mean , don't force Arjun .
But Kalpana told......
Kalpana : Why Roja , do you think my son is so weak in this ? .
Roja immediately told.....
Roja : No atthai , I didn't mean it . Actually......
Kalpana insisted Roja to be quite......
Kalpana : My son is very talented . He will show his talent . Arjun , apply Mehandi on my daughter in law's hand.
Arjun was speechless . His mother knew that he was weak in art , but he couldn't understand why she compelled him . He was in deep thoughts . Breaking his thoughts , Roja whispered to him......
Roja : If you don't mind can I say you something ? .
Arjun felt her voice was cute . He however didn't show any interest in her and replied her with a smirk.....
Arjun : Yeah .
Roja was hurt by Arjun's avoidance towards her . She however continued......
Roja : Write your name on hand using Mehandi and leave from here from sometime . I will manage to convince them .
Arjun did not want his name to be written on anyone's hand , especially Roja's hand . He was irritated with her suggestion , but he thought it was the only way to escape . On the other hand , Roja was biting her lips waiting for his reply anxiously . After few seconds , he nodded and wrote his name on Roja's hand . Saying he left the place , faking a phone call . Roja someone convinced everyone and the Mehandi lady finally applied Mehandi on her palm . Everyone saw Arjun's name on Roja's right palm and tease her . She blushed and her cheeks turned like Kashmiry apples . After sometime Roja went to her room , and saw her memory box and her diary , which was only about Arjun . She opened it and cried with happy tears . She took Arjun's drawing which she drew it by herself and..........
Roja : You know Arjun , I love you so much . ♥ I just don't know to express my love to you ! . I am not this innocent Roja with anyone else except my Arjun . I will always expect your love . ❤ It's the most precious gift by God to me . 🥺

Roja wept like a child . Just then , at the door.....

Will Arjun understand Roja's feelings towards him ? .
Who is the person at the door ? .

To be continued in upcoming part.........