Chapter 25 ( Unexpected Decision)

Author's POV :

It was night . Roja was standing near the beach . Someone called her to which she turned back , it was Arjun.......

Arjun : Hey , why are you standing here ? .

Roja : No , nothing . Just like that .

Arjun : Hmm okay . I have a surprise for you .

Roja : What surprise ? .

Arjun : If I would speak up regarding this , how would it be a surprise ? .

He held her hand and walked towards a place . When the reached the place , it was beautifully decorated with dining table , candle light dinner , balloons . Roja was stunned .

In a adorable way , he gestured his hand and held her hand tightly in his . He walked towards the table and made her sit comfortably on her chair and he sat on the opposite chair of hers .

Roja was intricate in her own thoughts . She did not speak anything or initiate a conversation , while Arjun started it........

Arjun : I took so much efforts for making this and you are not bothered to appreciate it .

Roja smiled and replied........

Roja : Thank you .

Arjun : It would have been better if she would have stayed quite . he mumbled to himself .

Arjun : Do you know why I did all these ? .

Roja : Arjun , you tell me all these later . I have a gift for you . First I will give it to you .

Arjun was happy to hear this from Roja . Meanwhile she took a box from her hand bag and gave it to Arjun . He opened it was enthusiasm and found some papers . He took the papers and was shocked to see the papers .

IT WAS DIVORCE PAPERS  ! .

Arjun did not come out of the so called gift . He instantly got up from the chair and shouted on her......

Arjun :  With whose permission you applied for divorce ?

Roja : Whose permission do I need ? .

Arjun : You need my permission ! . You aren't the only one whose go na sign for the papers , even I have rights .

Roja burst out......

Roja : It's you who indirectly demanded for divorce Arjun . Now you are behaving as though you never wanted divorce .

Arjun was startled , Roja continued.......

Roja : You really don't know what you did ? .

Arjun just nodded in a no......

Roja : I said something on our wedding day , that is , within 6 months if I failed to earn your love , I will divorce you . I'm doing the same thing right ? .

Arjun recollected the incident......

Roja : But later , we both started becoming friends . We shared everything , I shared all my secrets with you , but you ? . You not even treat me as your friend . So I made this decision and it's better to part away .

Arjun was deeply hurt by Roja's confessions , as well as he was anxious whether Roja knew that he loved a girl .

Arjun : Of which secret are you talking ? .

Roja : Morning you were upset . When I questioned regarding the reason , you did not reply properly  . This shows you haven't given me any rights .

Arjun felt hurt when Roja misunderstood him......

Arjun : Roja , it's not like you think .

Roja : Then what Arjun ? . When there is no love between us , there is no need to continue this marriage .

Arjun was startled . He wasn't expecting this . He felt this marriage shouldn't have an end . Breaking his thoughts , Roja spoke up...  

Roja : This is not the first time , you left to Italy ignoring me . Did you know how was I the whole week ? . Thinking about you , I spent my whole week . But you are least bothered about it .

Arjun looked down , tightening his fist , controlling his tears . Roja too was crying . She bursted out in tears and spoke up.....

Roja : You know Arjun , I wan na live with you , but not a fake loveless life .

Arjun could not face Roja . He understood she was hurt . But he did not want to divorce her .  Arjun finally looked up at her and questioned her........

Arjun : Now what should I do ? .

Roja : Sign these divorce papers , let's part away .

Arjun was hurt by Roja's words . She was adamant in her behavior .

Arjun : Don't expect me to sign these divorce papers .

Roja : Why ? .

Arjun yelled at her......

Arjun : I don't want to means I mean it ! .

Roja too lost her patience.....

Roja : What's the problem in that ? .

Arjun yelled with full of emotion.....

Arjun : I can't , I can't , I can't !!!!! .

Roja : Why ? .

He shouted......

Arjun : Because I don't want to leave you ! .

Roja was stunned with his reply......

Roja : Why you don't want to leave me ? . Who am I to you ? .

He said with full of emotion.....

Arjun : You are my wife !!!!! . Understand ! .

Roja was stunned ! . She continued......

Roja : I'm not your wife ! . Let's get divorced , sign this paper .

Arjun lost his patience......

Arjun : Never ever Roja ! . I will never sign these divorce papers ! .

Roja : But why ? .

Arjun : Because I love you !!!!! .

How was the chapter ? .