Chapter 23 ( First trip together )

Author's POV :

Arjun decided to go and bud her bye  , she insisted him to stay since it was quite dark , but he wanted to go home.  He headed towards his car, but returned back in a fraction of second , to Roja's surprise........

Roja : What happened ? .
Arjun : Tyre puncture .
Roja thought for a while and replied.....
Roja : Fine , you stay here today , anyways...... my parents wanted to tell you something .
Arjun : What ? .
Roja : They want us to go to ooty for the chill climate , but I told I will speak to you once . So......
Arjun thought for while , and replied......
Arjun : Fine , I'll join . But when are we leaving ? .
Roja : Tomorrow . You are ok with it right ?  
Arjun : Yeah , am I perfectly ok with . 

Roja and Arjun both went inside Roja's room . Arjun for a second was stunned to see her room . He turned all around the room only to find his photoframes and love gifts everywhere . Roja looked at Arjun , and found out that he was viewing her room . That's when it flashed her that she had to keep his photoframes away since he would misunderstand .  She tried to escape , that's when he held her hand and looked at her eyes deeply . Just then Arjun's eyes caught a pic of a baby girl . He took it in his hands......

Arjun : This baby girl is chooo cute .

Saying so he kissed the pic . Roja's eyes widened in surprise . She was extremely blushing . Arjun turned towards Roja and asked her enthusiastically......

Arjun : Who is this baby ? . She is so cute .

Roja replied blushing........

Roja : This baby is now 28 years .

Arjun was confused and Roja again replied blushing.........

Roja : It's me . 

Arjun was stunned . He just hid face with his palm and blushed .

Roja : You sleep on the bed , I shall sleep on the couch .
Arjun stopped blushing and replied......

Arjun : Why ? . You sleep on the bed .

Roja : No , listen......
Arjun interrupted and replied firmly.....
Arjun : No more Arguments Roja ! .

This was the first time he called her with her name in front of her . 😻 Though Arjun shouted at her , she felt happy to hear his name from her . She unknowingly smiled , that's when Arjun realized and he too smiled . Next minute , he carried her to her bed and layed her on the bed . He smiled at her and said.......

Arjun : Good night Roja .
She anticipated with a smile and replied.....

Roja : Good night Arjun .

This was the first time she called him Arjun in front of him making him blush unknowingly . 😻 Arjun layed on the couch . Both of them slept looking at each other's face .

It was morning 7 am .  The birds chirping woke Roja up.  She saw Arjun sleeping on the couch , cuddled up like a baby . She adored it and went to refresh , she came out of the washroom . She got ready with a purple chudi , purple bangles and purple jumkhas . Suddenly she heard banging the door , she saw Arjun sleeping on the couch . She heard her mother calling her.......

Shenbagam : Roja , did you get ready ? . Did Arjun agree to come ? .

Roja was startled . She nervously fidled her fingers . Suddenly she got an idea , she went near Arjun and  woke him up.......

Roja : Appa amma are waiting outside , wake up Arjun .

Arjun woke up . He looked at Roja and admired her . Suddenly he  reminsced her words of his parents in law waiting for him . He was anxious . She told him to take bath . He returned with a towel tied around his waist . She frowned and questioned him......

Roja : What is this Arjun ? . What kind of get up is this ? .

He fumed at her.....

Arjun : Hey , I don't have extra pair of clothes . What should I do ? .

Roja took out a  purple blazer  , a white t - shirt and ethnic purple pant  from her cupboard . She planned to gift this for him for their 6 month anniversary , but since there was no other choice she gifted him now . He was stunned.......

Arjun : Hey , when did you buy this and for what occasion ? .

Roja didn't want to reveal that it was  her 6 month's anniversary gift to Arjun . She spoke casually.....

Roja : I wanted to gift this to you , so I took this opportunity .

He smiled and embellished with it . Both of them opened the door . Roja's parents were surprised to see Arjun in Roja's room this early .

Manickam : Arjun , when did you come ? .

Arjun replied with slight hesitation.....

Arjun : Just now mama .

Shenbagam : Okay , both of you are ready right ? . The car is waiting for you .

Arjun : Yeah atthai .

Shenbagam : Fine . Have breakfast with us and then leave .

Rojun : Alright .

All of them had their breakfast and Rojun came out of the house . They were surprised to see a new car . Meanwhile Roja's parents too came out.......

Arjun : Mama , whose car is this ? .

Manickam : New car to my son in law .

Arjun : What is this mama ? . For our marriage you gifted a car . Isn't that enough ? . Last month appa also purchased a new car . We need is your blessings on us , not new car every month .

Roja : Yeah appa . Arjun is right .

Manickam : That's great to see my daughter and son in law speaking with so much maturity . But accept this one gift you , our next gift will be to our grandchildren only

Rojun looked at each other and blushed . They smiled and bid bye to Roja's parents.  Arjun drove the car , Roja sat beside him .  They were traveling with music played . It was afternoon . Arjun looked at Roja's face while driving . He felt she was hungry.  He stopped near a restaurant and asked Roja.......

Arjun : Roja , are you hungry ? . I am hungry .

Roja : Yes Arjun , I too feel hungry  . I wanted to ask you to stop near a restaurant , but you did .

Arjun : Fine then , come let's go and have some food .

Roja : Alright Arjun .

Rojun got off the car and started to walk into the restaurant . Both of them sat on the chair opposite to each other looking at each other  .

     What happens next in Rojun's life?.
Will Arjun love Roja ? .