Chapter 30 ( The Nightmare )

Author's Note : Back to the story . 😍

Author's POV :

6 months later.......

It was Night.......

Arjun was sleeping on Roja's lap beside his baby . Roja was caressing his hair .

Arjun : Roja.......

Roja : Yeah Arjun......

Arjun : Look at my daughter . She will always be her dad's princess forever . My princess .

Roja : Why , don't you want a prince ? .

Arjun : First , I would like to have a princess . Please wifey , don't deny this one wish of mine .

He pouted . Roja smiled and nodded her head .

Arjun : Roja , what shall we name our princess ? .

Roja thought for a while and replied.....

Roja : Arjana ! . ( Ar from Arjun , Ja from Roja with na )

Arjun's face instantly lit up with a smile . He woke up from her lap and gave a peck on her forhead.......

Arjun : Wifey , your taste is damn good ! .

She smiled with pride and replied.....

Roja : Because I'm Achukutty's wife ! .

Arjun's smile widened he kneeled on Roja's shoulder with one hand on her baby bump and other on her another shoulder .

Arjun : Roja , the way you support me , the way you trust me , the way you love me , I'm sure none can love me to this extent . I'm sorry if I had hurt you .

Roja stopped him and replied by holding his face in her palm.....

Roja : Don't speak like this Arjun ! . You  are my world , my everything , my soul . I only expect your love forever . Even after our child's marriage is done . Will you love me ? .

Arjun : Hey wifey , what kind of a question is this ? . We might have many kids , but our love only increases with heights . I love you and will always love you .

I love you Roja ! .

Roja : I love you too Arjun ! .

Arjun placed a soft peck on Roja's forhead and layed on her lap again . Roja admired him and kissed his forhead .

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

At the Jail......

Sham , Priya and Santhosh are arrested . Sham and Santhosh are discussing a plan to deceive Rojun......

Santhosh : That Arjun is escaping each and every time . I don't know , when and how Sham , but we should harm him in some or the other way .

Sham : Santhosh , do you think that's possible ? .

Santhosh : Why not ? .

Because Roja is pregnant and their love is increasing every second.....

A voice pitched in . They found Priya .
She came and sat next to them......

Priya : Santhosh , are you aware that Roja is pregnant ? .