Chapter 35 ( His confession)

Author's POV :

Roja was wondered how did the doll come there . That's when someone kept a hand on her shoulder . She turned to find Arjun . He smiled a bit and sat beside her........

Arjun : I only kept the doll here .

Roja just looked down . Arjun cupped up her face......

Arjun : You love me , you love only me !!!!! . I had even ignored you , but you love only me . When I ignored you , you  loved me , when I love you and our  symbol of love is growing in you , you avoid me ? . 🥺 I love you Roja ! .

Saying so , he placed his lips on hers . She was stunned . It wasn't a romantic one , but with love ! .He left her after a while and replied........

Arjun : This is not a kiss ! . It's how much I love you . I'm your husband , if you try to stay away from me , you have to face my grey side ! .

He placed a kiss on her forhead and left to out . Roja did not know what to do . She neither wanted to avoid him , nor stay away from him . She wanted only his love . She sighed and went to their room .

It was night........

Arjun who had gone gone out hadn't come yet . Roja was restless . She though angry called him , but he did not pick . Soon she got up , while he came and stood near the room door . He wasn't steady . She concluded that he was drunk , not much but to some extent . She glared at him , while he ignored and walked . She yelled at him........

Roja : What's all this Arjun ? . Do you drink ? . From when do you have this habit ? .

Arjun: Yes .What's your problem Roja?😌

Roja was startled , she felt hurt but yelled...........

Roja : What do you mean ? . I'm your wife Arjun . Now I am pregnant , how could you even think of drinking ? .

Arjun kneeled infront of her , he caressed her belly and chuckled sadly , speaking to his daughter.....

Arjun : I want my wifey , my dear princess tell your mom to trust me . Then your dad will never ever touch drinks in life .

Roja's eyes brimmed with tears . He immediately went and sat on the bed as his eyes too welled up . Roja tried to sleep on the bed , while he held her hand and made her sit next to him . She looked at him , his eyes showed different emotions . He lied his head on her shoulder and started to cry .

Arjun : Why me Roja ? . Why me ? . I know that Rashmi isn't my first love . I know my first love , my sweetheart isn't her . The girl might be like you , kind , innocent , at the same time bold . But I don't love anyone except you . Why are you avoiding me ? .

Roja slowly caressed his hair and replied in a broken tone........

Roja : Don't you know why am I avoiding you and why I was upset ? .

He shook his head like a kid and hugged her tighter still lying on her shoulder . She questioned him smiling bitterly , stammering........

Roja : Then why did you support that Rashmi ? .

Arjun looked at her and stayed quite for a while and pulled her closer . Their breaths collided he placed his forhead on hers and replied.......

   To find her secrets ! .

Roja looked surprised . Arjun cupped her face and kissed her forhead and replied again........

Arjun : I strongly believe someone is behind this , someone trying to separate my gulab jamun from me . Will you avoid me Kulfi ? .

He pouted like a kid and hugged her tightly . She though knew he was kid by heart , first time witnessed this childish Arjun . She placed a kiss on his forhead and replied.......

  Never ever ! .

He pulled her for a passionate kiss ! . Which was responded by her too.  He was happy that she trusts him . He let her and placed a kiss on her cheek and asked like a kid.......

Arjun : Then this Roja will never leave me  right ? .

Roja chuckled and replied.......

Roja : Never ever my sweet hubby .

To which both of them smiled heartily , but after a while Roja pushed Arjun from her shoulder . He looked at her innocently and asked her........

Arjun : What happened dear ? . Pondati , are you still angry ? .

Roja : Yes ! .

Arjun looked down.......

Arjun : Sorry , I won't talk about my first love .

Roja looked at him with raised eyebrows and replied......

Roja : Hello , I'm not scolding you for that .

Arjun looked clueless.......

Roja : Why did you drink ? . Do you have this habit ? . You never said me about this .

She pouted. Arjun chuckled and kissed her cheek and replied......

Arjun : Sorry wifey . I won't repeat this . Its not my habit . I cannot stay without talking with you , and since morning you avoided me . So I drank........

Roja felt guilty and looked down , Arjun understood and slowly cupped up her face and said......

Arjun : Sorry da , I won't repeat this . Its my fault . I won't.......

Before he could complete , she hugged him tightly and cried . He too hugged her and consoled her . Finally she rested on the bed head board and him on her shoulder . They both dozed of to sleep ! .

    Author's note : Within 3 - 5 chapters story will come to an end . Thank you .