Chapter 3 ( Hatred )

Roja's POV :

Arjun rejected my love ! . Saying this to myself I was walking to the classroom the next day . When I was walking near the football court , I found Arjun fighting with a man . I was scared that noting should happen to my Arjun . I went to Arjun and held his arms and requested to leave that guy . Arjun was ignoring me , then suddenly he turned towards me and looked at me in an angry gaze and replied.......

Arjun : Don't you understand what is happening here ? . Why are you behind me ? . This Sham is forcing Priya to accept his love . And you know that this guy is with such a jealousy on me and when I try to question him and points out his mistake he blames me . Don't try to come behind me and interfere in my matters .
( He removed my hand from his arm and ignored me . )

I was in tears that he misunderstood my care and concern that nothing should happen to his reputation that he gained among the students of the college . He was a not only topper , but his character was a gem . I did not want him to go principal's office for not getting suspended or advised . I went away called the police and told the police what Arjun told me ( Sham forcing Priya to accept his love ) . They informed me they will be there very soon . They arrived when Arjun was beating Sham badly . When I called Police Arjun was just slapping him . I thought he would stop it soon. But now he was punching him till Sham was bleading . I was scared that what if police take action on Arjun . I realised how stupid I was to forget this point .

Police enquired Priya :
Police : What is your name ? .
Priya : Priya .
Police : Did this Sham torture to love him ? .
Priya : No sir , infact this Arjun is so jealous on Sham and also look at the way Arjun is punching Sham .

I was shocked with Priya's reply , even Arjun was shocked too . Pity my Arjun , for my stupidity he had to pay . Police arrested Arjun and I cried miserably for punishing Arjun by myself by thought of saving him . While Arjun was arrested he came near me and said.....
Arjun : You only called Police right ? .
Roja : Actually senior.....
Arjun : Stop it , I will never forget your betrayal . You will pay for it .

After saying so , Police arrested Arjun . I decided to quit this college and go away . I quit the college that particular day itself and left to Chennai . I was crying for Arjun all through my journey .

3 years later......

Roja's POV :

I miss Arjun . His hatred for me would have surely increased , but for me I love him more . He was held on fault for my mistake and I can never forget that Priya . How can she cheat Arjun ? . She will pay for it . My parents never knew my secret love for Arjun . I completed my BBA in Chennai college with good percentage and my father decuded to make me a CEO for one of his company branches . But I worked and studied and opened a company on my own and became a CEO . My parents were proud of me . I might be a CEO for a company , I am rude and strict to others , except for ARJUN . I loved my parents more than anything , but I denied to get married , which was their biggest dream , I want to marry Arjun or I will lead a single life . But I know I can't marry Arjun . Just then dad called me to meet one of his friend and my dad's friend's wife was my mom's friend . My mom's friend Kalpana aunty was like a sister to my father , and my dad's friend Prathap uncle was like a brother to my mother . Kalpana aunty was my best friend after my mom . She has a son and a daughter . I don't their names , infact I didn't meet them too . But Kalpana aunty was saying that her son is a number 1 business man , after my father and his father , he is popular among all .

So who is he ? .

Will Roja meet Arjun ? .