Chapter 24 ( Dubious day )

Author's POV  :

Rojun started having their food , after a while they finished their lunch and when Roja went to wash her hands , Arjun saw a slip under his tissue box , he found it weird and took it , he saw a message written on the slip .

     " I will kill you Arjun , be ready to face the consequences . "

Arjun though startled to see such a message ,  he wasn't scared of it . He felt Roja should not be tensed thinking of it so he kept the slip in his woodie pocket . Soon they left the restaurant . They reached the resort . It was a beguiling resort . They entered the reception and met the receptionist and took the keys from her and left to their room .  But the anonymous receptionist informed someone secretly about Arjun Roja's arrival to the resort . Arjun was tensed and lied on the bean bag  . Roja felt he was hiding something from her , so she questioned him......

Roja : Arjun , any problem  ? .

Arjun : No .

Roja : Don't lie Arjun , your face tells it all .

Arjun's mindvoice : Now how will I tell her ? . If I tell her someone gave such a message she will be tensed . Better to not tell her about this , atleast for now .

Arjun : No , nothing . I am tired . You go freshen up and come .

Roja though not convinced , nods and goes to bathroom , after a while Arjun hears Roja's scream and rushes to bathroom , she hugs him tightly . He gets stunned . He too anticipates and hugs her back . Both of them feel a solace in the hug and aren't ready to break it , that's when Roja comes back to senses and jerks away . Arjun questions her......

Arjun : Why did you shout ? .

Roja : I saw a cockroach . I mean......

Arjun : What ???......🤣

Arjun burst out in laughing . He teased her......

Arjun : You are scared of a cockroach ? .

Roja fumes in anger .

Roja : Stop it Arjun ! .

Arjun : I won't , I will always tease you .

Saying so he pinned her on the wall , their eyes met and got lost in their own world , Arjun was about to kiss Roja,  that's when the room bell rang bringing them back to their senses . Arjun got frustrated , went and opened the door , he saw a waiter with 2 cups of coffee . But he was suspicious about it cause he never ordered coffee .He asked Roja whether she did , she too replied in a no . Arjun held the waiter's collar and started slapping him , Roja tried to stop him but she couldn't . Then when Roja pulled his arm , he finally came back to senses . He left the waiter's collar and apologized to him . He accepted the coffee and closed the door , but little did he know that the waiter too like the receptionist called an anonymous person and informed about Rojun . Meanwhile Roja questions Arjun for his behaviour......

Roja : What happened Arjun ? . You don't want to tell anything to me ? . Don't I have those basic rights too ? .

Arjun : Roja , when I'm not sure what will I tell you ? .

Roja : What do you mean ? . I'm not getting your problem Arjun .

Arjun : I am not sure of the problem , I will reveal when I am sure of it . Now we'll go and have dinner .

Roja was convinced . She nodded and left with Arjun to have dinner to the dining hall. She was thinking about the problem haunting Arjun's mind . While Arjun was ordering her favorite foods , he called her and that's when she came back to senses......

Roja : What Arjun ? .

Arjun : Order my favourite food , while I ordered your favourites .

Roja was surprised with his gesture . She saw the list , it was all her favorites food like chicken biryani , chicken 65 and roti . She was stunned to see all her favorite items......

Roja : So sir knows my likes ? .

Arjun : But I don't know whether madam knows my likes .

Roja : Now wait and see .

Turning towards the waiter.......

Roja : Waiter , one plate pepper chicken , one plate roti , one chicken biryani and avocado milkshake .

Arjun was surprised , he saw all his favorite food in the list . Both of them looked at each other intensely . They started having their dinner and left to their room . After reaching their room.......

Roja : Arjun ,how do you know my likes in food ? .

Arjun : Fine , first you tell me how do you know about my favourites .

Roja was hesitant to reveal . Since Roja loved Arjun , she knew about his likes and dislikes .

Roja : I......I asked Deepa , attha and mama .

He smiled and replied......

Arjun : But I did not ask anyone . I know . That's it . Don't ask me anything further .

Saying so , he layed on the couch . Roja too lied on another couch .

It was a glorious morning , Roja woke up . She saw Arjun worried . She went and sat next to him and questioned him.......

Roja : Arjun any problem ? .

Arjun : No , Roja . My head is aching . That's it .

Roja felt Arjun was avoiding her .

Was her point of view right ? .