Chapter 32 ( Arjun's pain )

Author's POV :

Roja turned to leave , but Arjun held her arm firmly . Roja turned towards him , his eyes were welled up with tears . He pulled Roja in his tight embrace . Roja couldn't hug him back for what he did . While , he wasn't in his senses . Then he realized that she was pregnant and released her . He caressed her belly and kissed her forhead . Roja smirked and ignored it . Arjun noticed her behaviour . Was she the Roja who used to blush whenever she just sees him ? . No . Arjun reminsced his lovely moments with his Roja . As he was drowned in his own thoughts , Roja spoke up......

Roja : I don't want to stay here anymore ! .

These words broke his thoughts . He went near and cupped up her face and said......

Arjun : Roja , you are world . Now....now , our baby , our symbol of love is going to be born . You know what , I have dreamt so much the way our baby should be born . I....I......will be with you during your delivery . I.....I..... will soothe your delivery pain .

He said with so much excitement , Roja just turned her face away and said.......

Roja : Leave me Mr . Arjun ! . I don't want to pretend leading a loveless life . And , you know very well to speak . Do you think I'll believe whatever you say ? . That's old Roja . I don't want to be with you .

Roja turned to leave , but Arjun held her hand more firmly . Roja jerked away from all her strength . Arjun was shattered , he said......

Arjun : Atleast listen , what I'm trying to say , Roja .

Roja showed her palm and said.......

Roja : I'm not interested , don't disturb me .

Saying so , Roja stormed out of their room and left to her house . Arjun had an uncontrollable breakdown . He threw all the things he saw . His room was a mess now . Accept his marriage pic , everything was thrown down , a glass jar had pierced his hand . Blood oozed from his hand . He didn't seem to bother . Finally he stopped crying , looking at Roja's pic.......

Roja , I will never leave you ! . I know you still love me and trust me . But my support towards Rashmi has made you pissed off . But , you love me . You are controlling your emotions and love , why Roja.....just tell me why ? . How can I love someone else ? . My forever love is only you . You will understand very soon why I did support Rashmi . But I can't stay away from you . You are carrying my world , my happiness in your womb . I can't stay away from you and our baby . I will bring you back to our house soon , very soon . I will plan for it . First I shall call everyone in our family to speak regarding all these matters what happened today . Then I'll decide what to do next .

Saying so , he thought to himself . Just then when he was about to leave he saw Roja's saree which was slightly torn , and she had decided to reuse it it . He smiled bitterly and ironed it and tied it over his bleeding hand . He felt she was holding his hand , healing his pain . He smiled in tears and left his room to seek advice from his family members .

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

The family was gathered in a 5 star hotel , for the discussion . Manickam , Shenbagam , Prathap , Kalpana , Deepa . All were present , except Roja . Arjun was sitting on the chair , fidling his fingers , after making revelation to his entire family . Everyone were startled and totally upset .

Kalpana : You are changed Arjun , what Roja did was right . She loved you so much , but you ? . Did you stand by her ? .What was the need to support some other girl when you are married ? . So , still you love the girl whom you loved during your high school days uh ? .

Arjun immediately got up from his seat out of frustration . He questioned his mother........

Arjun : Mom , you also don't trust me ? .

Saying so , he wiped a small drop of tear and continued.......

Arjun : I'm your son . I can never cheat anyone . On top of that , Roja is my wife , my beloved , my love , my soul , my world , my everything . How can I cheat her ? .

His mother was quite convinced but she asked him.....

Kalpana : Then , why did you support that Rashmi ? .

Arjun : There's a reason behind it ! .

Deepa : What's the reason Anna ? ..

Arjun asked everyone to take their seat , then he too sat down and started explaining everyone......

Arjun : My high school crush's character was perfect in every way ! . She was a girl with full and full of self respect , bold and the way she used to respect everyone and never tried to destroy anyone's life. She never had attitude . But Rashmi.......

Deepa : Yes , Anna , continue.....

Arjun : No , I never felt any of the quality of my sweetheart.......I mean my first love's character in Rashmi ! . And one more thing.......

Deepa : Continue Anna , stop pausing in between .

Deepa whined and Arjun continued.......

Arjun : My first love never knew that I loved her ! . But Rashmi is behaving as though I betrayed after loving her . All these are confusing . But I am pretty sure, someone else is behind all these. So , in order to get clues about her , make her believe that I believed all her story , I pretended to support her . Else why would I go against my Roja ? .

Arjun smiled bitterly.......

Shenbagam : But Arjun , Roja is so adamant in her decision . First we need to convince her .

Arjun : Attha , she cannot live without me . I will somehow convince her . Don't worry . But I have to think of a plan right now ! . I cannot live without her even a single day ! .

Arjun started thinking , suddenly Deepa pitched in......

Deepa : Anna , you are right .

Turning towards everyone.....

Deepa : Let's all go on a tour , leaving Anna and Anni .

Manickam : But what's the use ? .

Deepa : Mama , by doing so , Anna can convince Anni easily . We'll just follow this and wait for the results . So , Appa amma , attha , mama , me and Karthik will prepare for the tour . What do you say Arjun Anna ? .

Arjun thought for a while and replied........

Arjun : Okay Deepa , take care .

Author's Note : Karthik is Deepa's fiancee .

Wait for Arjun's plan to convince
Roja .