Chapter 5 ( Decision )

Author's POV.....
Kalpana and Prathap love Arjun so much .  Their only wish was to see Arjun getting married and live with his wife and kids happily . They were eagerly waiting for a daughter in law . Other side Arjun was only  interested in his business life and not marital life . Kalpana just then got an idea......
Kalpana : Ennanga ( Dear......) , what do you think about Roja ? .
Prathap : She is a very disciplined and intelligent girl .Why are you suddenly asking about her Kalpana ? .
Kalpana : No , I have a thought of something.....
Prathap : Tell me.....
Kalpana : Why don't we make Roja our daughter in law ? .
Prathap was shocked.....
Prathap : Why this sudden decision ? .
Kalpana : Roja is such a beautiful girl  and also , a girl with immense patience . I am sure she will change Arjun's life into happy one other than his boring business life . Arjun must know , what is life . Marriage , wife , baby is the right choice and will give him immense happiness other than his boring business .
Prathap thought for a while.....
Prathap : You are right Kalpana . Roja is indeed a suitable girl for Arjun . I want our son Arjun to live happily with
Roja . Don't worry , that will happen soon . We will talk to Roja's parents about this .
Kalpana : Alright .
Kalpana and Prathap go to Shenbagam and Manickam's house . They express their thoughts of marrying Roja to Arjun to them . They were shocked......
Manickam : Prathap , Kalpana is like my sister . I and Shenbagam will be very happy if our daughter get such a mother in law . But will Arjun agree to it ? . I know he is not interested in getting married .
For a second both Kalpana and Prathap were speechless . Later......
Kalpana : Anna ( brother ) , I will make Arjun agree to it . He will accept Roja . Don't worry .
Shenbagam : Then I am happy with this . Ennanga , what do you say ? .
Manickam : I am happy too .
Meanwhile Roja was coming downstairs . She was happy to see Kalpana and Prathap . She ran to them and took blessings from them . Kalpana was really proud of Roja's behavior and respect towards elders .   She gently caressed her hair . And kissed her forhead with happy tears . Roja likes Kalpana a lot . The day she got to know Arjun is Kalpana's son , she started considering Kalpana as her mother in law . Kalpana asked her......
Kalpana : Roja , if I ask you something , will you agree to it ? .
Roja : What aunty ? .
Kalpana : Not aunty , from now onwards will you call me atthai(mother in law ) ? .
Roja was shocked and surprised for Kalpana's statement . She stammered and some how questioned her........
Roja : Aunty , wh....at.... ar...e... y...ou saying ? .  Can you please tell clearly ? .
Kalpana smiled at her and caressed her hair .
Kalpana : Will you agree to become my daughter in law and marry my son Arjun ? .
Roja was startled by Kalpana's question . She thought for a while , she was totally happy with this , but at the same time , she wanted Arjun to accept her whole heartedly . After sometime she told.......
Roja : Aunty , if my parents , you and uncle are happy with it , I am happy too .
Roja's parents and Arjun's parents were totally happy with it , but Roja continued........
Roja : Aunty , but Arjun should agree to it . Earlier when you came home , you told he is a man who hates to get married . Now......
Kalpana immediately said......
Kalpana: Arjun will accept you , I will convince him to marry you .
Roja : Aunty , I am going to live with Arjun , not for one or two years , for this entire birth with our kids and upcoming generation . He should not get married to me by getting convinced . Then he won't accept me .
Prathap : Roja , Arjun will surely understand you . Don't worry . Convincing him is our responsibility . After your marriage , he will surely care for you . Don't worry .
Roja : Ok uncle .
Prathap : Not uncle......
Roja didn't understand why.......
Kalpana : We both are you inlaws now . You can call us . Attha(Mother in law ) and Mama (Father in law )
Roja blushed and said.....
Roja : Alright attha .
Kalpana hugged Roja happily.......
Roja finally agreed to marry Arjun . Now Kalpana's task was to convince Arjun to marry Roja . They called Arjun to Arjun who was working on his laptopand checkingsome files . He picked up the call and.......
Kalpana : Arjun , where are you ? .
Arjun : Mom , what kind of question is this ? . Ofcourse I am in my office .
Kalpana : Fine , leave that and come to the home fast .
Arjun : Mom , currently busy . Anything important ? .
Kalpana : Yes ! . Its important anything in your life . More than your business ! . Now will you come or not ? .
Arjun : I will come mom .
Saying so Arjun switched off the laptop and took the car keys and headed to his house . In the hall , everybody was waiting for him . He went inside , Prathap immediately told him.......
Prathap : Arjun we took a biggest decision for your life . And also , you must agree to it .
Arjun removing his tie from the neck casually replied.......
Arjun : What's new thing dad ? . As usual you and mom would started seeing an alliance for my marriage .
Kalpana and Prathap were shocked with Arjun's reply . But Kalpana firmly replied him......
Kalpana : You are right , that's our decision , so you know what's our wish and our responsibility as your parents . But , not casually in matrimonial website , we have already fixed your marriage .
Arjun was shocked by their confessions . He was totally irritated with the word " Marriage " . He replied in anger.......
Arjun : Without my permission , who told you to search a bride for me ? . I am not interested in getting married , also who is that girl who agreed to marry me without knowing about me ? . Is she so confident that I will accept her after marriage ? . I am not interested means not interested .
Kalpana slaps him . Everyone are shocked . Arjun is extremely shocked ny this as his mom never slapped him . He was his mom's pet . First time tears rolled down from Arjun's eyes . He was more like a statue standing at the same place .

    Will Arjun accept to marry Roja ? .
     Will he accept her love ? .
      Will he consider her as his wife ? .
          Will his decision make everyone happy or sad ? .