Chapter 7 (Engagement )

Author's POV :
Arjun's family came to Roja's house for certain traditions . After that , Guess what ? . Undoubtedly Arjun-Roja's engagement . Arjun was wearing a grey colour coat and black formal shirt . He was looking superb handsome. All in Arjun's family were super elated . Arjun's grandmother Annapoorni , was extremely happy for Arjun . But Arjun made a grumpy face and did not speak to anyone , but he of course liked Roja's parents and respected them . Roja's father Manickam used to guide Arjun in his business and explained him certain tricks to survive in business industry . He loved and respected his in laws to be very much . The only thing he hated was to marry , especially to marry Roja . Arjun was in a pool of thoughts , breaking his thoughts Deepa said.......
Deepa : Anna , look at your wife , she is so pretty . 😍
Arjun was still frowning and looking down . After a lot of compulsion from his sister Deepa , he closed his fist and finally looked at Roja . He was fascinated by her beauty . He was surprised as 3 years back Roja looked so young and now in this pink saree and matching ornaments Roja looked so adorable as a bride to be , she smiled beautifully . He admired her , just then reality hit his mind . He continued to look down . He closed his eyes , but he was haunted by her smile . Just then Deepa said......
Deepa : Anna , go and speak to anni alone . Share some happy moments and express your love to her .
Deepa said , Roja blushed and looked down . Arjun gave a smirk and said......
Arjun : All decisions are taken , so what will do talking alone ? .
Everyone were upset to hear this . Just then Arjun noticed it and he continued.......
Arjun : I mean......I and Roja are going to speak forever after marriage . So I spoke like that , sorry .
Everyone smiled , but Roja wasn't convinced . She knew about Arjun's temper . He was more like an active volcano , who bursts out for no reason and for anything withouta second thought . Now he thinks Roja is the main reason for his arrest and his insult , so she was quite confused of his sudden acceptance of her. She somehow convinced herself and kept quiet . Soon they finished the traditions and left to the engagement venue . The hall was such a big one . Many came to Rojun's (Rojun = Roja + Arjun ) engagement . Everyone were doing the arrangements , Prathap and Manickam were welcoming their business partners amd friends while Kalpana and Shenbagam were welcoming their relatives . While Deepa , Arjun's sister was busy with her friends . After sometime Arjun dressed up with ravishing red coat and and white shirt and looked stunningly handsome , on the other hand Roja wore a radiant red gown , and matching rose plated earrings , she looked gorgeous . Rojun were soon called to the hall and Roja looked at Arjun and adored his cuteness . On the other hand , no matter how much ever Arjun tried to stop admiring Roja he could not do it . She was looking so pretty . Arjun's look towards Roja thoroughly tells that he was admiring her beauty . Breaking his thoughts , a lady bought two diamond rings , for their engagement . Arjun was shy to even look at her now , slowly looking down he held her hand and he gently placed the ring to her ring finger . Roja blushed and her cheeks turned cherry red . Now it was her turn . Roja was to shy as well as nervous to held Arjun's hand as she was not convinced about his sudden acceptance of her . Finally she took some courage and closed her eyes and held his hands and placed the ring on his ring finger . He was of out of words by her touch . But everytime he starts thinking about her , his past of getting him arrested irritates him which makes him forget all her care and her feelings towards him .

Finally , they are engaged . Yes , Rojun are engaged . ❤

Everyone took pictures , while all time Arjun gave a careless reactions . Deepa finally convinced him to smile and he finally anticipated and gave a cute smile . Everyone had a delicious lunch and after sometime a man came with a camera . Arjun , who was sitting alone and scrolling insta gets distracted by him . Arjun looks at him and questions him .
Arjun : Who are you ? .
Photographer : Hello sir , I am a photographer . Your father Prathap sir and your father in law Manickam sir called me .
Arjun : But our pics are already taken .
Photographer : Sir , it's I came to do your pre wedding photoshoot .
Arjun smirks and ignores it , while Prathap and Manickam rushed there and tell him to cooperate . He reluctantly agrees and goes to get ready . Meanwhile Kalpana and Shenbagam tell Deepa to beautify Roja . Deepa happily agrees and starts doing makeover to Roja . However Roja.......
Roja : Deepa , do a simple makeover . I don't like too much of makeover .
Deepa : Anni , you know , my brother Arjun loves someone who is simple and naive .
Deepa exclaimed , making Roja blush . She continued.....
Deepa : But there is one quality in which both of you are totally opposite .
Roja gives a confused look . Deepa continues......
Deepa : My brother likes the ones who is with full of attitude , but you are too innocent .
Roja chuckles and replies.....
Roja : Deepa , what do you think about him is right , but what I saw is also totally right .
Now it is Deepa's turn to get confused . Roja continues.....
Roja : What I saw in senior.....I mean Arjun is that , he is mostly like a baby . If you take a person with attitude towards a baby it won't go to them , while the same baby will go to the ones who care for it gently . Arjun might have openly told you that he likes people with attitude but deep in his heart , surely he wants the one who cares for him like his mother cares for him .
Deepa smiles at the way Roja understood Arjun's character . She hugs her sister in law cutely and they finally head to the photoshoot hall .

Will Rojun's marriage take place ? .
Will Arjun accept Roja before the marriage ? .

Love my dear belove.....❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें