𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐀

💌╰┈➤ ❝ [ #ROBIN ARELLANO ] ❞

YOUR POV:
Robin Arellano, my boyfriend. My boyfriend who was missing. Ever since he went missing, i've been wearing one of his bandanas which his mum gave to me for comfort because she knew Robin did that. His bandanas gave me comfort whenever he wasn't around.

Say for example...he went on holiday. Before he'd leave, he would give me one or two of his bandanas so it feels like he's still with me.

Everyone in school knew Robin and i did this, because when he wasn't at school sometimes, i'd wear his bandana and the girls would go crazy jealous. Not that i ever cared...but today when they started making comments, it finally got to me.

I was walking into the school doors when i saw my bullies, Amy, Susie and Angela. Amy and Angela were twin sisters while Susie was their best friend. They immediately walked over to me with an evil grin. "I see your wearing your boyfriend's stupid bandana again" Amy pointed out, laughing. Susie giggled, along with Angela. "Is he still not back yet?" Angela teased with a fake pout.

I just glared at them. "Move out of the fucking way" i snapped and they ooo'd. What are they, five? I rolled my eyes and tried to walk past but Susie shoved me back, making me land on the floor with a thud. I looked up at them, eyes filled with anger. "You do know your stupid boyfriend is dead, right?" Amy laughed. A crowd started to form.

I saw Finney and Gwen in there, Finn was glaring at the girls but i knew he wouldn't say anything, and i dont blame him. If he said something to Amy or any of the other girls, she'd get her boyfriend, Buzz, on him. Gwen was about to yell something but I caught her eye and shook my head. "He isn't dead, he's just missing..." I whispered, glaring at her.

but tears started to form.

"Oh babe...hes fucking dead. Get a grip and move on, shouldn't that be easy for you? You're a slut anyway, i bet Robin didn't even like you." Angela laughed loudly along with the other two. Everyone was silently watching and as i was about to get up, Amy grabbed Robin's bandana off me, panic filled every part of me. "Give that back." I spoke up.

"Hmm, let me think...no!" She giggled and looked towards her boyfriend, I caught him smirking at her. "I fucking said give it back, hijo de puta, im serious!" I yelled and she gave me a shocked look before grinning. "You're turning into your boyfriend...don't end up dead like him, not that we'd care though" Amy laughed. I felt a lump form in my throat.

I tackled her to the floor and punched her over and over again. I heard Gwen cheering me on and the other girls yelling at me to get off, but i ignored them. When Amy started sobbing and screaming, i grabbed Robins bandana and ran off. Finney called out for me but Gwen shook her head, not wanting to bother me. Thank god she did that...I didn't want to talk to anyone after what just happened.

I ran all the way home and when i got up to my room, i hugged my boys bandana and sobbed heavily. "Come home, Robin. Pl-please come home!" I sobbed loudly, wanting nothing but to be in his arms as he kisses me and holds me tight. I eventually calmed down and grew tired, falling into a peaceful sleep...cold without Robin.

"Psst, Y/n, wake up!" My eyes shot open and i didn't recognise where the hell i was. I slowly looked around the room and my eyes met with familiar hazel ones. ROBIN?! I shot up and hugged him. But when he winced, i pulled back, getting a full look at him. He was bloody and bruised, i teared up.

"You're not real...you're not alive, are you?" I whispered sadly and he cupped my cheek. "I am, amor, you just need to find me before its too late" he explained in his soft tone, i sniffled. "B-but..." i went to finish but Robin pulled me up from the springy, dirty mattress and took me over to the window.

"Come here" i walked closer to him and he stepped back slightly. "See anything you recognise outside of that window?" He asked and i looked over to the window and suddenly, the bars disappeared and i could see a house...a house a sometimes walked past to get to school. "Thats the house i sometimes pass on the way to school..." i tell him, turning to face him.

"Now you know where i am and you need to get to me, fast. Y/n...he's planning to kill me tomorrow" Robin explained, he sounded so scared and vulnerable and it broke my heart. "Hey, I'm gonna get you out...you're gonna be okay, Robin" I reassured and cupped his cheeks. "You're gonna be okay..." I whispered one last time as he leaned his forehead against mine.

The minute i woke up, I rushed out of bed and went to the phone, calling the police and giving them the address. Before they could question anything, i hung up and ran to the house. And trust me, i've never ran so fast in my life. This was life or death for Robin Arellano and I'm not letting him die.

When i arrived at the house, i stood at the front gate, i immediately spotted the small window that was in my dream...vision? What would i call that? I shrugged that off and soon, the police and investigators arrived. I sat by the fence as they searched both houses. A pit of worry grew in my stomach.

I looked down at the bandana, i held it in my hands tightly, tears fell from my eyes unknowingly. I was so scared, so scared for Robins life. What if the grabber killed him already? No...stop thinking like that, Y/n. As i continued to look at the bandana, i heard the slam of a door, making me look up. In front of the house...an investigator stood with Robin behind him. I stood up so quickly, ignoring the head rush.

We stared at each other for awhile before i broke out in a run, running faster than i did earlier. I tackled him in a hug and sobbed into his arms. He smelt awful, he was sweaty, dirty and bloody but I didn't care. I clung onto him for dear life and he held me close to him. "I'm okay, I'm okay" he whispered. When we eventually pulled away, he smiled weakly and pointed towards the bandana.

"You actually had it all this time?" He asked in a raspy voice. I sniffled and held it close to me. "It was the only thing i had of you..." i sobbed and he wiped his tears then wiped mine but they didn't stop falling down our cheeks. He leaned his forehead on mine before connecting our lips together. "I love you, so so much, Y/n..." he murmured gently. "I love you more, Robin Arellano.." I replied.