31. A Broken Home

A/n P.O.V

"WAKE UP!!!!" Y/n and Jungkook jumped out of bed from the banging on the door. Jungkook quickly put on his boxers opening the door while Y/n put ok her robe "What, what's going in!?" Jungkook asked in a hurried, hoarse tone "No nothing, I'm just tired of trying to wake you guys up for breakfast." Jin said walking away while continuing "everyone's waiting for you guys down stairs so that we all can start eating." He finished "start without us then, we still need to freshen up." Jungkook shouted as Jin was already going down the stairs.

Walking back into the room Jungkook closed the door and walked towards Y/n, pulling her into his embrace "Mmm, do you want to shower first?" He asked her "how about you join me." Y/n smirked wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him down to connect their lips "Yes ma'am." Jungkook smiled as Y/n pulled him into the bathroom with her.

Time skip Y/n P.O.V

After me and Jungkook "freshened up" we went down stairs to see the others still sitting at the dining table, already done with their breakfast "Well look who finally decided to join us." Jennie said with a knowing tone "Please don't act like you've never had morning sex before, and quite frankly, you're louder then me." I said looking her dead I'm the eyes "when did we have morning sex?" Jimin asks eyeing both me and Jennie "oh you wanna go there? You want me to tell jungkook about..." She cut herself off *you having sex in a jacuzzi?* She continues through our group mindlink (only Blackpink and I are in this mindlink) making me let out a gasp and completely ignoring Jimin "You wouldn't dare!" I said with a shocked expression on my face and snickers coming from the other girls "Tell me about what?" Jungkook asks now looking at me "Ok, we doing that, what about that time you..." I stopped *had a threefold with that girl from our physics lesson and the guy we met at a club?* I continued through our mindlink making the other girls laugh and the rest looking at us like we're crazy "Fine" Jennie said through gritted teeth "you don't tell and I won't tell, deal?" She held out her hand "deal." I held out mine and we shock at it "I completely forgot about that, you guys were wild." Lisa now spoke "Them? Girl what they did would be considered a saints job compared to you." Jisoo was the one that spoke now "Ok, I'm really curious now, wtf are you guys talking about!?" Hwasa asked "we'll tell you when the boys go hunting, but then you'll also have to share your stories before you met your mates." Rosè said chuckling "Deal" the other girls responded at the same time making all of us besides our mates laugh "What could you guys possibly hide from us?" Chan asked breaking the silence between the guys making us laugh "you'd be surprised, we did have lives before you guys." I said stuffing sum baked into my mouth as all the guys' heads snapped into my direction.

Before anyone else could say anything a hugh ranking Delta ran into the kitchen with a panicked look on his face "ALPHA!? THE PACK IS UNDER ATTACK, THERE ARE HUMANS EVERYWHERE." She exclaimed making all of us stand up "Get some of the low ranking Deltas to get the Healers, Omegas and pups to the bunker, make sure all of them are safe, gether the lower and middle ranking Gammas and form a barrier around the pack like we planned for sotuations like this, make sure the high ranking Deltas and Gammas are on hand but don't get them into this fight unless there's a bigger threat, Y/n stay here with the rest of the girl." Jungkook said immediately jumping into protective mode as the Delta ran out the door the convey Jungkook's orders "No! I want to help." I said "You can help by staying here and protecting the girls since you're the strongest one between all of you." He said looking down at me "I think you're forgetting that we're all high ranking Deltas, I think we can handle ourselves, especially around humans." Yeji now spoke "Look, we're just trying to keep you safe, we don't know if they have wolf's bane on them." Chan now jumped into the conversation "and we're trying to do what we were trained to do, so unless you want to waste more time arguing with us instead of going out there and keeping the pack safe then I suggest we move fast." Yiren spoke glaring at the boys to warn them not try and stop us, Jungkook sighs "Fine, but stay inside the barrier and fight off anyone that makes it through the barrier and take the injured wolves to the Healers." He said as he started rushing through the house towards the door.